Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3238: Up and Down Names (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3238-up-down-names-21747/)

Keith 03-01-2020 04:23 PM

3238: Up and Down Names

KATG’s 15-year anniversary; Kevin Barnett remembered; cReEPs and Keith’s stepson; KATG Week; GOOTZ! Update; Chemda vs. Billy Procida; Parasite, The Invisible Man, Midsommar, and Hollywood’s buzzwords; Corona beer and the coronavirus; Garth Brooks, Barry Sanders, and @jenjensoccermomma

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Bucho 03-01-2020 07:47 PM

It's slightly bonkers to me to think about how KATG has been in my life for 1/3rd of that life now, but then I think about how for whippersnappers like Andrea it's been 1/2 of her life and suddenly 1/3 doesn't seem quite as bonkers.

Anyway, congrats you two, you haven't only entertained me for 15 years (technically my 15 doesn't start till November, but whatevs) you've also impressed the shit out of me with what you've built together and the way your friendship/partnership has endured and grown stronger and more hilarious is a splendid and wonderful thing.

KATG 4EVA. Literally. It's aces babillion to be on this epic ride with you and I hope you literally never stop.

FingerLakes 03-02-2020 08:19 AM

Listening to the ep now. Last night I looked at the poll and really just couldn't even imagine what it could mean.
Also I wouldn't take Matt's hat even if he wasn't being a creep. It's not...cute.

punk'n 03-02-2020 09:03 AM

Woooww.....it's so weird.. I had a dream about you guys last night and I wake up to the declaration of my beautiful box. Life in the KATG-verse is bonkers. Congrats on 15 years ya wackos.

FingerLakes 03-02-2020 09:04 AM

As another member of Team Gootz, that whole thing with the text sounds fucked up. If that person was trying to fuck him over and embarrass him that's fucked up and if they weren't BE MORE CONVINCING. "I dunno. I just feel like i wanna fuck you and watch a movie, lol" - BUT he's wrong about hooking up. It's definition has always been intentionally vague. I've heard other adults use it to talk about Not sex as well. It's so annoying.

I'm glad I don't care about Parasite. This second review is a lot of hate.

Welcome to the correct side of history, punk'n!
Billy haters unite!

(Loved that recap at the end. Makes commenting that much easier!)

FingerLakes 03-02-2020 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 881756)
Woooww.....it's so weird.. I had a dream about you guys last night and I wake up to the declaration of my beautiful box. Congrats on 15 years ya wackos.

PUT IT IN THE KATG DREAM THREAD

Sparrow 03-02-2020 09:19 AM

happy anniversary, sugars!!! i say it every year, but you assholes are the loves of my life. i am forever grateful for everything this community has been to me. do it forever, kthx.

N8* 03-02-2020 02:49 PM

N8*

So I have a bit of a dilemma with this post since I spell my name with the number and letter capital that first and then a shiny star Astrid, I’m So sure don’t THEM (hmm-mm) just is shinky a fuck people lol

Piscean 03-02-2020 02:56 PM

Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe you've been my commute buddies for 15 years.

When I first heard about podcasts, I looked for some to listen to. Dawn and Drew was my first, which lasted until I found KATG a day or two later.

My first episode was "#6: Jeff the Jerkoff". If you haven't heard that one, get VIP and hear it. One of the most epic Keith rants of all time. If I recall correctly, it might have carried over to the next couple episodes, and been revisited from time to time after that. You know, classic Keith. It's not over until HE decides it's over.

Thanks for 15 great years!

Bucho 03-02-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N8* (Post 881762)
So I have a bit of a dilemma with this post since I spell my name with the number and letter capital that first and then a shiny star Astrid, I’m So sure don’t THEM (hmm-mm) just is shinky a fuck people lol

Are you ok?