Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was Keith in the witness protection program?
Yes 21 47.73%
No 23 52.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree108Likes

Old 03-14-2020, 11:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Father Malleys alleged acts

The megalomania of this man is kind of astounding. I think he is emulating the Jewish prophets like Moses and Elijah.

Like Moses competing with the Egyptian magicians and priests in Exodus or Elijah challenging the priests of Baal and Asherah. This in reference to him defeating the "mystics".
Keith, Sparrow, porky2468 and 1 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 11:08 AM   #22 (permalink)

i’m still digesting that the first time Father Malley felt tricked was finding out childhood magic acts aren’t real and the audacity of that Jew Lady Chemda to lead Keith into a life of kid parties.
Keith, Scorpion, littlp and 3 others like this.
Old 03-14-2020, 01:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

IIRC, families in the witness protection program get money from the government so seeing as how FM knew Regan intimately and wasn't getting any money he certainly wasn't in the program or else they'd be millionaires.

Keith when you finally find out that your father is a serial killer do you think you'll feel relief or just go insane?
Old 03-15-2020, 05:02 AM   #24 (permalink)

Tick!!!

Diagnostic criteria for 301.81 Narcissistic Personality Disorder
DSM IV
DSM Criteria
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Old 03-15-2020, 06:42 AM   #25 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), my job is going to close up shop for the rest of March. Thankfully, we’re still going to be paid for our scheduled days. Going to have a lot of free time to kill. Hope other retailers give their employees the same deal.
The Girl and Scorpion like this.
Old 03-15-2020, 09:32 AM   #26 (permalink)

Am I the only one who looks at these pictures of Father Malley and thinks that he is super creepy looking? Something about those lips... I would have been very scared of this guy when I was a little kid.
Keith, jcro21, Scorpion and 2 others like this.
Old 03-15-2020, 11:12 AM   #27 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Those fuckin’ lips...

Don’t get me started.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 12:00 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
Ohh! Daughter of two Reverends here...
A Reverend is ABSOLUTELY not a priest. Reverend is the title you get when you obtain a theological degree from a Protestant seminary. "Rev." is what you get like when you get a Phd, you get "Dr." A Reverend would be called a pastor or a minister depending on their denomination but never a priest.
Eeee, it is messier than that. There are two ways in which the Reverend title is used.

The first is as a generic stylized title in writing for any Christian minister, priest, paster, etc. It is just like addressing a judge or justice with "The Honorable" title in writing or in public introductions.

Between different Christian sects, they use different titles with different rules. This is why a Pastor in Lutheranism is different from a Pastor in Catholicism. In Catholicism, there isn't a role of Reverend.

If I was writing to a Catholic priest, I would write "Dear The Reverend Father Bagel." If I was I introducing a Catholic priest formally on stage, I would say "Welcome The Reverend Father Bagel." I can't think of any other context I would use "The Reverend" for a Catholic priest.

Quote:
Father Malley is full of shit.
210% correct.
Sparrow likes this.
Old 03-17-2020, 03:23 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Since I've been on my specific pill, sex has been super painful in the beginning (by which I mean, I soldier thru initial penetration and it gets easier).
I don't want to read her book. Can you just tell me what she says about this?
Here's an article from her - https://drbrighten.com/why-does-sex-hurt/

But book recommends adjusting hormones with diet, gut flora (MegaSporeBiotic was the core alongside a few other supplements on her site), and I believe bio identical hormones (I might be remembering incorrectly).

This is the accompanying pdf for the audiobook: https://download.audible.com/product...ARP_008462.pdf

Below is not recommended by her.

If you are game, you could wing it and just test for yourself. I'm pretty sure most doctors/people would advise against it though.

To increase testosterone you could take tongkat ali supplement. Signs of too low are lack of libido. Acne/hair loss would be sign of too much testosterone already.
Or if estrogen dominant, you could use a bioidentical progesterone cream. Heavy/painful periods are a sign of estrogen dominance.

By the way - might be worthwhile using 100% aloe vera gel as lube/healing.
Old 03-18-2020, 07:31 AM   #30 (permalink)

The idea that BC can apparently cause vulvodynia is blowing my mind. It was enough for me that I was absolutely out of control on it emotionally.

Then I started noticing a pattern of stroked out 19 and 20-30 something female patients, a distinct population in that age group suffering strokes that changed their lives forever at varying levels, which was almost always due to BC induced blood clots to the point it could be inferred based on their age before even looking at their chart. It always upsets me to see it w/o fail.