Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3249: Imagine (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3249-imagine-21767/)

Keith 03-20-2020 05:20 PM

3249: Imagine

Our fearless leader; sex and the coronavirus; hate crimes and the Chinese Virus; Playboy’s final print edition; Gal Gadot’s Imagine, Vanessa Hudgen’s callousness, and tone deaf celebrities; multi-millionaire televangelists explain the importance of continuing to tithe; Keith’s siblings all know about The Dad Emails

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Scorpion 03-21-2020 08:51 AM

6 feet away or 6 feet under?

There is a report of a doctor that has moved into his garage to keep his family safe because he obviously can't stop working and thus being exposed. My situation is better because I'm not going to see confirmed sick people every day. However, I'm still exposed to risk that I then bring home 5 days a week. Any precautions are worth taking.

To answer Keith's question, if I get COVID-19 who's going to get it?
Kyle will and all her children and Andrea (if you both are going to the studio) and since you are moving about (should you sneeze or cough) then anyone who then comes around. you touch your face and then touch other things. This is how it became a pandemic.

Also, while this could kill some people with certain health conditions (including asthma, something my wife has) Kieth is not immune to permanent repercussions.
1) There are reports from France and Japan of people getting the COVID-19 twice and the second time it was worse. So, our bodies immunity system is not functioning like it does with other viruses where you gain immunity and can't get it again.
2) Many people who survive the virus have suffered what seems to be permanent reduced respiratory capacity. Which might be a good excuse not to work out so hard but somehow I doubt Kyle will accept even that excuse :p

Seriously traveling on the subway adding exposure risk just to have sex seems very short sighted and a bad decision.

I luv da show and I have luv for all of you (you too Keith), I want all of you being as safe as possible. I don't want you to put all your lifes on hold but be as safe as you can.

Apia resurrected 03-21-2020 09:18 AM

Sorry Scorpion but ist now accepted that you gain immunity after surviving the infection.
How long is not sure. I can only find links to German articles by smart people.

jcro21 03-21-2020 12:35 PM

Why couldn't Gal Gadot have gotten her celebs to sing in the same fucking key at least? How hard is it for all these professionals to agree on a starting pitch so the song is listenable. It's just lazy pandering, if you're gonna do it please give a shit next time, a little production quality would be nice (not too much though, just enough).

Sparrow 03-21-2020 12:42 PM

or a better song choice; Imagine is garbage. i could not roll my eyes far enough into the back of my head.

Apia resurrected 03-21-2020 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 882222)
or a better song choice; Imagine is garbage. i could not roll my eyes far enough into the back of my head.

Same.

Apia resurrected 03-21-2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 882215)
There is a report of a doctor that has moved into his garage to keep his family safe because he obviously can't stop working and thus being exposed. My situation is better because I'm not going to see confirmed sick people every day. However, I'm still exposed to risk that I then bring home 5 days a week. Any precautions are worth taking.

To answer Keith's question, if I get COVID-19 who's going to get it?
Kyle will and all her children and Andrea (if you both are going to the studio) and since you are moving about (should you sneeze or cough) then anyone who then comes around. you touch your face and then touch other things. This is how it became a pandemic.

Also, while this could kill some people with certain health conditions (including asthma, something my wife has) Kieth is not immune to permanent repercussions.
1) There are reports from France and Japan of people getting the COVID-19 twice and the second time it was worse. So, our bodies immunity system is not functioning like it does with other viruses where you gain immunity and can't get it again.
2) Many people who survive the virus have suffered what seems to be permanent reduced respiratory capacity. Which might be a good excuse not to work out so hard but somehow I doubt Kyle will accept even that excuse :p

Seriously traveling on the subway adding exposure risk just to have sex seems very short sighted and a bad decision.

I luv da show and I have luv for all of you (you too Keith), I want all of you being as safe as possible. I don't want you to put all your lifes on hold but be as safe as you can.

Read this smart article and feel better. They are actually working on separating anti bodies from the serums of recovered patients to give them to the sick ones.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...virus-pandemic

Apia resurrected 03-21-2020 01:37 PM

Reduced respiratory capacity is something relatively normal after being severely sick.
It can also happen to cancer patients from.some drugs.

It improves over time.

Bucho 03-21-2020 02:14 PM

I knew nothing about the Imagine thing until I saw this on Will Sasso's IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B98X4coB6CZ/

Hera 03-21-2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcro21 (Post 882221)
Why couldn't Gal Gadot have gotten her celebs to sing in the same fucking key at least? How hard is it for all these professionals to agree on a starting pitch so the song is listenable. It's just lazy pandering, if you're gonna do it please give a shit next time, a little production quality would be nice (not too much though, just enough).

Oh my god. It hurt my ears. And some of them were hamming it up like it was a festive celebration.