Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you enjoy this new way of living?
Yes 35 53.85%
No 30 46.15%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree82Likes

Old 03-26-2020, 09:09 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lithunica View Post
Anyone stuck at home like doing coloring books?
I made a page
Seed Of Life Coloring Page
I own the Jason Mamoa coloring book and a couple Doctor Who ones and a few mandala type ones.

Maybe I should scan in coloring pages for people!
The Girl and lithunica like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 08:02 AM   #22 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
I don't know who's been talking about that but it'll never happen, like less than 0.02% chance
It’s definitely something that has never happened in the history of this country but yeah there are some articles out there. Just google “cuomo for president” and they show up. Here’s one I just found right now

I agree it’s unlikely, especially because it is also undemocratic and I think that’s one line too far that people will tolerate but the fact that people are talking about that on one side of the political spectrum, and on the other side there saying it’s ok to let some people die for the sake of the country (the same people that feared death panels when Obamacare was trying to pass).

I’m just shocked that people are even thinking like that, though at this point I really shouldn’t be.

Last edited by juliofromny; 03-29-2020 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-29-2020, 05:41 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:

I was sent home from work a week and a half ago. I work in a lab on a college campus, can't work from home, not essential. I am in a slightly protected job class, due to 17 years of service. We got 80 hours of "extended leave" to cover the first 2 weeks at home and now I will have to start using my own vacation time to keep getting paid.

Being at home blows though, I'm bored and not making good progress on my projects like I should.
You’re kinda lucky tho. I have 2 housemates who work in labs on college campus and they have to keep going in ...and then coming back here. We have the 2nd highest number of cases in the US and I am sick of washing my hands.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:01 AM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Get yourself some moisturiser!
Old 03-31-2020, 09:39 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliofromny View Post
And now there’s talk that they may switch him in place of Biden to run for president, because apparently the DNC forgot that Bernie Sanders didn’t drop out of the race and is the next eligible candidate if Biden were to decide to call it quits.

They didn't forget, they'd just rather chug a bottle of Covid-19 riddled spit than run Bernie. This makes sense when you realize that political parties are little more than fundraising networks, and those networks are reliant upon keeping donors happy. The biggest donations come from corporate lobbyists and bourgois citizens, and the party's biggest fundraisers are used to swimming in those socio-economic pools. Bernie's a threat to that gravy train. They would rather Trump win again because they can fundraise against him than have a guy who's not beholden to the party's big donors.
juliofromny and shoebootie like this.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bag of lazers View Post
They didn't forget, they'd just rather chug a bottle of Covid-19 riddled spit than run Bernie.
Very true. Speaking of Cuomo, just read an infuriating article about how he insists on cutting Medicaid funding while this pandemic is going on. Off to school. like He doesn’t care who dies as long as he makes his “imaginary metrics”. Here’s the link If you’re interested in reading it
bag of lazers likes this.
Old 04-01-2020, 06:07 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:

Being at home blows though, I'm bored and not making good progress on my projects like I should.
Be kind to yourself - expectations can lead to unhappiness. My goals lately are podcasts, tv & books. Feeling pretty good about my progress.
The Girl and shoebootie like this.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:53 AM   #28 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

End of the saga: https://www.postandcourier.com/news/...e85506370.html
Keith and shoebootie like this.