Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did you know the KATG chat password before its reveal?
Yes 34 53.13%
No 30 46.88%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree138Likes

Old 04-03-2020, 02:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

There are already living breathing humans who are praising Trump for "doing a great job" with Corona. People in NYC. Expecting other humans to see our personal logic is a bridge to nowhere. He was recorded on camera calling republicans stupid and easily manipulated BEFORE they voted him in 4 years ago. He is the wet dream of every poor stupid right-wing american and is rich enough that rich assholes know he'll work to keep them rich so he can also stay rich. There isn't a thing he can do to turn the people who voted her him against him. Maybe if he literally went on a killing spree, only targeting men in the army while calling them a bunch of Cracka ass Crackers

Last edited by FingerLakes; 04-03-2020 at 06:22 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 04:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I am with Xerxes on the Scott's TP. I grew up using it and never had an issue. Everyone I've ever lived with insists on the fluffy shit that leaves TP all over your butt... I prefer something that gets the job done but I've been shamed over it so I resign to whatever the other person wants.
Old 04-03-2020, 05:01 PM   #23 (permalink)

no matter how poor we got growing up, my mother made sure we had Heinz Ketchup, Oscar Mayer bologna, and blue Charmin two-ply. those were her standards and i’ve not once questioned carrying on those brand loyalties.
Keith, Scorpion, Piscean and 3 others like this.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:26 PM   #24 (permalink)

Did the chat format change? It goes to a google hangouts things now.....
Old 04-03-2020, 08:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
Yeah, she didn't get a test. I'm glad she feels better and I'm sorry she was sick but *unpopular opinion alert* mayyyyybe don't use possibly having coronavirus for social media stardom? "Smash those likes"?!
NYC is the epicenter. I sincerely doubt she's trying to get likes from the virus. Listen to the last episode of Hot Mess. The girl was miserable and alone. Have some sympathy. KRIEKE!
Old 04-03-2020, 09:39 PM   #26 (permalink)

^^^Agreed, likes have never been more important anway. The soup part was upsetting, I might've fucked that up bc for years I've been eating the chunky soup you don't have to add water to. But I also voted no on the poll :/

I ended up getting a test (negative baby woot woot) after getting a sore throat for more than a week, but was only able to get one through my job. And Philly is still behind New York in terms of cases.

And I use the nice kind of Scott TP that's real soft on your bum, works every time.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:34 AM   #27 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Andrea’s story is a great ad for the diva cup.
I use it for 3 years now.

You never need anything else. Put the cup inside, empty the blood afterwards into the toilet and clean the cup. That’s it.

Very pandemic friendly.

http://m.rcs-pro.de/item/313030313130303133

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 04-04-2020 at 02:37 AM.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:41 AM   #28 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ Why View Post
To Andrea's question "is this worse than 9/11", as of writing this the U.S. has had 6,574 confirmed deaths. 9/11 had 2,977 confirmed deaths, plus another approx. 1,500-3,000 who have since died or died from complications of 9/11. The death rates aren't dropping for the virus and that is just U.S. figures.
It’s hard to compare.
Especially now you need to stay at home or the virus will win.
Christ Why likes this.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:42 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
There are already living breathing humans who are praising Trump for "doing a great job" with Corona. People in NYC. Expecting other humans to see our personal logic is a bridge to nowhere. He was recorded on camera calling republicans stupid and easily manipulated BEFORE they voted him in 4 years ago. He is the wet dream of every poor stupid right-wing american and is rich enough that rich assholes know he'll work to keep them rich so he can also stay rich. There isn't a thing he can do to turn the people who voted her him against him. Maybe if he literally went on a killing spree, only targeting men in the army while calling them a bunch of Cracka ass Crackers
He could get Corona......
Old 04-04-2020, 04:42 PM   #30 (permalink)

WTF is wrong with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
Yeah, she didn't get a test. I'm glad she feels better and I'm sorry she was sick but *unpopular opinion alert* mayyyyybe don't use possibly having coronavirus for social media stardom? "Smash those likes"?!
I rarely post on the forums but this is so gross and upsetting I have to. Who raised you, you vile bitch? Criticizing somebody who got sick in the literal epicenter of the virus. From questioning if I got tested and implying that I'm doing this for attention, you should get your fucking head screwed on correctly. You are mean spirited and shitty and should be embarrassed to say shit like this. Doctors told us there weren't enough tests, people were being sent home. It was and IS scary to go outside. I didn't want to take a hospital bed and/or be a burden when there are much higher risk people than me. I wasn't lounging casually in my house, I was sick and fucking terrified. I was alone for days, sweating through my sheets, crying, trying to keep my anxiety down with the very real thought in my head that this could kill me. It has killed people I know now and New York is a complete and utter mind fuck. I had to sit in my bed listening to my mom cry on the phone because she was hysterical and worried about not being able to take care of her daughter living in another country. You decided this was your time for a "hot take". What don't you get about this?

Now I gotta address my social media, beyond ridiculous that I have to "defend" a post where I was telling my friends and loved ones that I am OK. I am a comedian you moron, "smash those likes" is a joke. Social media is a place to entertain and take our minds off of things. You actually think I'm angling towards"stardom", like a few hundred likes is even anywhere close to my priority right now. What are you the fucking social media police you vapid asshole? You're petty and fucked up. Do you feel righteous with your comments? Do you feel better now that you've put me in my place via the internet? Also, any of you liking this post and encouraging this are just as gross and petty. You can all eat shit.