Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did you know the KATG chat password before its reveal?
Yes 34 53.13%
No 30 46.88%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree138Likes

Old 04-05-2020, 02:48 AM   #31 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Andrea you did the right thing.
Walking through NY with the Corona virus and putting others at risk of getting it from you would have been the absolute wrong thing to do.
And for what?
To have some kind of proof for social media?

People, there aren’t enough tests for everyone especially in NY. Maybe think before posting what the alternative was for Andrea.

Maybe the dead people in NY are also only dying for attention. They finally made it! Oh, they didn’t? Because there are so many you say it’s not a great PR move?
I see.
Scorpion likes this.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 04-05-2020 at 02:50 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 12:51 PM   #32 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea_Allan View Post
I rarely post on the forums but this is so gross and upsetting I have to. Who raised you, you vile bitch? Criticizing somebody who got sick in the literal epicenter of the virus. From questioning if I got tested and implying that I'm doing this for attention, you should get your fucking head screwed on correctly. You are mean spirited and shitty and should be embarrassed to say shit like this. Doctors told us there weren't enough tests, people were being sent home. It was and IS scary to go outside. I didn't want to take a hospital bed and/or be a burden when there are much higher risk people than me. I wasn't lounging casually in my house, I was sick and fucking terrified. I was alone for days, sweating through my sheets, crying, trying to keep my anxiety down with the very real thought in my head that this could kill me. It has killed people I know now and New York is a complete and utter mind fuck. I had to sit in my bed listening to my mom cry on the phone because she was hysterical and worried about not being able to take care of her daughter living in another country. You decided this was your time for a "hot take". What don't you get about this?

Now I gotta address my social media, beyond ridiculous that I have to "defend" a post where I was telling my friends and loved ones that I am OK. I am a comedian you moron, "smash those likes" is a joke. Social media is a place to entertain and take our minds off of things. You actually think I'm angling towards"stardom", like a few hundred likes is even anywhere close to my priority right now. What are you the fucking social media police you vapid asshole? You're petty and fucked up. Do you feel righteous with your comments? Do you feel better now that you've put me in my place via the internet? Also, any of you liking this post and encouraging this are just as gross and petty. You can all eat shit.
Hi Andrea,
I know I reached out privately but want to reiterate here that I’m so sorry. I had a shitty reaction to your post and my response was inappropriate. I feel completely awful. I don’t expect you to accept my apology but I hope you do. These are crazy times and I handled myself like a shithead. Anyway. I’m honestly sorry.
Bucho, Rune and Apia resurrected like this.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:12 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
Hi Andrea,
I know I reached out privately but want to reiterate here that I’m so sorry. I had a shitty reaction to your post and my response was inappropriate. I feel completely awful. I don’t expect you to accept my apology but I hope you do. These are crazy times and I handled myself like a shithead. Anyway. I’m honestly sorry.
Maybe not my place but I think it’s really convenient you just suddenly change your tone after being called out. Let’s be real, if she didn’t log on and call you out you would of been fine saying it again because that what you probably believe or you wouldn’t of said something so insensitive. You know 500 people died in a 24 hr period in New York? Saying someone is trying to capitalize on that is disgusting and she doesn’t owe you an acceptance of apology. You got called out for your bullshit, you just need to move on and leave it alone.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:27 PM   #34 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Hey! She knows she was wrong and it's between her and Andrea now. It's none of our business. Let's not pick at one of the only communities we have left. We're fucking KATG people. Let's not tear each other down. Let's try and be friends. Peace, love, and KATG.
Scorpion, littlp, Sparrow and 1 others like this.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:53 PM   #35 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trash_Bat View Post
Maybe not my place but I think it’s really convenient you just suddenly change your tone after being called out. Let’s be real, if she didn’t log on and call you out you would of been fine saying it again because that what you probably believe or you wouldn’t of said something so insensitive. You know 500 people died in a 24 hr period in New York? Saying someone is trying to capitalize on that is disgusting and she doesn’t owe you an acceptance of apology. You got called out for your bullshit, you just need to move on and leave it alone.
Bro, this is KATG.

Being sorry for what it is you are to be sorry for is in this community's DNA.
Keith, Scorpion, punk'n and 5 others like this.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:12 AM   #36 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trash_Bat View Post
I was very glad that she apologized and didn’t double down on it.
Everyone fucks up sometimes.
Your heart is in the right place.
We are all very stressed out right now. Let’s keep the community together.
Bucho and Scorpion like this.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:11 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
We are all very stressed out right now. Let’s keep the community together.
may i offer a set of calm tits?

Old 04-06-2020, 09:15 AM   #38 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Hello, everyone! Looking forward to virtual KATG Week!
The Girl, Bucho and Sparrow like this.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:16 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
may i offer a set of calm tits?

Very nice.
Sparrow and PippaMags like this.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:34 AM   #40 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

22 people didn't know it was KATG

Corona has melted our brains.

I can't wait for KATG week!
The Girl, Bucho, PippaMags and 1 others like this.