Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3259: Fuck You, Dad (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3259-fuck-you-dad-21795/)

Keith 04-20-2020 04:58 PM

3259: Fuck You, Dad

4/20 in 4/20 at 4:20; sex, essential workers, and the extended lockdown; betting money on virus deaths; test taking at home; COVID 19 = no school shootings; Anne Frank’s struggles, haunted houses, and getting dumped on Zoom; President Trump and advisor Vince McMahon; Keith tells his dad to “Fuck off”

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 04-20-2020 07:29 PM

Re-hi, people!

I've been outta the forums for at least a few months now, mostly because I was dealing with a huge move to a new place. That's done now, along with the emotional adjustment needed. Yay! (I'd been out of regular touch on here for so long that I was like "what the hell is this, Apia RESURRECTED?" Heh.)

ANYWAY. What I really meant to say here is this: I LOVED KATG WEEK SO MUCH. Thanks to all of you, really a lot. REALLY a lot.

And that epic after-chat, what was it, the third night? I was on for 6 or 7 hours or something ridiculous like that. I think I crawled into bed at like 4am and woke up at 7, because of course I fucking did. Semi-annoyed but mostly delighted. And with sandpapery eyeballs.

(In the final chat after the events, I showed people my newly created finger puppets of Keith and Chemda, and they're the first human puppets I ever made, and are still making me laugh.)

Happy Day, of course, for obvious reasons, and more than that too.

Bucho 04-20-2020 09:33 PM

It took 15 long years but it's heart-warming to hear in this episode that Chemda finally came round to adopting Keith's life philosophy of assuming things are going to turn out bad so that if they do turn out bad you're not disappointed, but if it just goes normal it's like a win.

It really is the path to true happiness.

PippaMags 04-20-2020 10:46 PM

Loved your finger puppets!

PippaMags 04-20-2020 10:48 PM

Loved the finger puppets!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beth Yaz-Pistachio (Post 882936)
I've been outta the forums for at least a few months now, mostly because I was dealing with a huge move to a new place. That's done now, along with the emotional adjustment needed. Yay! (I'd been out of regular touch on here for so long that I was like "what the hell is this, Apia RESURRECTED?" Heh.)

ANYWAY. What I really meant to say here is this: I LOVED KATG WEEK SO MUCH. Thanks to all of you, really a lot. REALLY a lot.

And that epic after-chat, what was it, the third night? I was on for 6 or 7 hours or something ridiculous like that. I think I crawled into bed at like 4am and woke up at 7, because of course I fucking did. Semi-annoyed but mostly delighted. And with sandpapery eyeballs.

(In the final chat after the events, I showed people my newly created finger puppets of Keith and Chemda, and they're the first human puppets I ever made, and are still making me laugh.)

Happy Day, of course, for obvious reasons, and more than that too.

The finger puppets were awesome! Loved them!

Apia resurrected 04-21-2020 06:21 AM

The virtual shows are great.
Now my request.

I know I am a minority as a European and if I don’t like something I can stay away and look at my universal health insurance to cheer me up.

That said, is any other time an option?
Later or earlier?

8 pm your time is 2 am our time.
It’s the worst time.

If not, it’s fine I don’t complain, please go on.

lithunica 04-21-2020 06:52 AM

Made this after reading official "Reopen America Paln"
https://i.imgur.com/4FHAEug.jpg

Sparrow 04-21-2020 08:21 AM

Georgia is set to re-open gyms, hair salons, and massages this Friday. ya know, services where social distancing is literally impossible. looks like we’re the sacrificial lambs, babies. enjoy the schadenfreude.

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 04-21-2020 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PippaMags (Post 882939)
The finger puppets were awesome! Loved them!

Thank you! I giggled a lot while sewing them. Also some cursing involved.

And, as with any other thing I've hand-sewed, a little bit of my spit is included in each piece! (From moistening the thread to thread a needle, you sick fucks.)

I've told Andrea I'm going to make a puppet of her, next. UH OH.

FingerLakes 04-21-2020 05:45 PM

I can only assume Donnie got Vince involved so there would a man with worse-looking plastic surgery standing next to him on camera for the next month or so until Vince resigns