Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3264: Citizenship w/ Katharine Heller (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3264-citizenship-w-katharine-heller-21809/)

Keith 05-04-2020 08:19 PM

3264: Citizenship w/ Katharine Heller

Keith’s Citizenship grade; your partner’s trick questions and caring about being right; Keith’s friend Chris Reed aka Younger Chris died; Katharine’s COVID-19; mistakenly easing lockdown and Michigan’s armed protesters; NYC’s homeless, the subway system, and the virus-ridden parks; Bianca’s Corner: Kazakhstan woman leaves quarantine to fall off cliff; Canada bans assault weapons

Guest:
Katharine Heller
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...ER-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

porky2468 05-05-2020 03:02 AM

I was chuckling to myself remembering the voicemail that Chris sent ("Yo, Chemda. Da da da!" or something like that) and then you drop the bomb. Oof.

Thoughts and prayers.

Keith 05-05-2020 03:26 AM

After calling Jennifer (Chris’s girlfriend/partner/serioso - who I didn’t REALLY know) I called my sister who in a silly way loved his dreamy eyes and jokingly knew one day he’d be her boyfriend. She described him the same way Chemda did: Nice but with a hidden heavy heart.

So funny she saw that.

Has nothing to do with ALS. But yeah, in general such a very nice guy. And man the text in pics explains ALS more then I knew. What a fucking horrible way to go.

Your brain is together but everything else isn’t. Jesus.

When anyone figures out what shows he was on and/or mentioned on feel free to drop a link. (Can you beat Andrea??!!!)

Loved this: Jennifer said he wore a shirt that said IM NOT DRUNK I HAVE ALS.

This guy gets a lobster roll for SURE!

Apia resurrected 05-05-2020 05:37 AM

I have 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex boyfriends named Chris.

One is a wheelchair after an accident, one was a mayor pot head- man child and one is a star attorney.

I don’t think anyone is an alcoholic but what do I know.

Hera 05-05-2020 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 883108)
After calling Jennifer (Chris’s girlfriend/partner/serioso - who I didn’t REALLY know) I called my sister who in a silly way loved his dreamy eyes and jokingly knew one day he’d be her boyfriend. She described him the same way Chemda did: Nice but with a hidden heavy heart.

So funny she saw that.

Has nothing to do with ALS. But yeah, in general such a very nice guy. And man the text in pics explains ALS more then I knew. What a fucking horrible way to go.

Your brain is together but everything else isn’t. Jesus.

When anyone figures out what shows he was on and/or mentioned on feel free to drop a link. (Can you beat Andrea??!!!)

Loved this: Jennifer said he wore a shirt that said IM NOT DRUNK I HAVE ALS.

This guy gets a lobster roll for SURE!

My condolences, Keith. It’s tough to lose a buddy like that, especially heartbreaking when you didn’t know he was sick. What a tangle of emotions.

FingerLakes 05-05-2020 09:12 AM

RIP in peace, Chris ☹️

Jmsmittyroad 05-05-2020 11:03 AM

Yeah, Katharine is back! Missed hearing from her.

stephtastic17 05-05-2020 03:02 PM

Bump for What We Do in the Shadows - ESP if you are blazing! The best thing I have watched while quarantine.

Hasha84 05-06-2020 07:56 AM

Dad emails/ Family Drama.

Moved away from my family of origin before the virus hit the UK. So I guess I'm on season 1 of the spin off series... 🤷*♀️

bagelwagel 05-06-2020 11:29 AM

I had a friend before I learned to stand up for myself that would complain that she made all the decisions on what to do and where to eat because I and her other friend would defer to her by default. After she complained enough, we would pick a place to eat, and then she would go off on us for picking wrong. Then she would tell us the place she already wanted to go to.