Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Burning cop cars
Yay 38 79.17%
Nay 10 20.83%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree97Likes

Old 06-03-2020, 12:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The video in this tweet shows everything you need to point out to anyone who doesnt understand how THE POLICE are responsible for the worst of what is going on. A person in a group of passive, peaceful protesters pours their heart out and the real thugs pick him out. You need to be blind or fucking retarded to see this and not understand they are escalating the situations on purpose. It's a war but theyre the oens who use violence

https://twitter.com/sweeeetdee_/stat...19103167107072
Keith and Mado like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 01:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

My mom is a right wing, conservative talk radio gobbling, Fox News dick sucking, horrible person. I don’t know what to do about her and the people she has indoctrinated into the horror show that is her mind. I saw a reddit thread yesterday from a woman of color asking white women what we are doing to better this situation. And I think of my mom. What do I do? What can I do?

My mom taught me tolerance, acceptance and compassion. When I was a kid we would’ve gotten a back hand for using the “n” word and that was in South Carolina even. I thought my family was an incredible example of acceptance and love and the opposite of bigotry. When I was in high school, my mom and stepdad divorced and she (a teacher at my school) married one of her students, who is black. She experienced a lot of shade from his family (I mean obviously, she was 42 and thy were probably like wtf) and I think she internalized that as them being racist towards her. They bought a house in a kind of dumpy area of town and had a kid, my little brother who’s obviously mixed race.

Fast forward about 20 years. It started with conservative talk radio. Fox News. They got to her somehow and holy shit did it work. My brother and my sister and I don’t even recognize her anymore. And once she retired FROM THE SCHOOL SYSTEM she seemed to feel safe saying everything on her mind. It’s fucking disgusting. Here’s a recent post from her Facebook (I can’t even post what she’s saying about these protests because I want to die):

“If shit hits the fan and you want to start robbing people, you might want to start with the houses that have Bernie/Biden signs. They don’t believe in guns. Those Trump supporters will blow your worthless heads off.”

The last real convo I had with her was me telling her that if she wants to have any kind of relationship with me she has to stop saying racist shit when we’re talking, which she did. But after now seeing her social media for the first time in years, I’m at the point where I’m ready to “Keith’s dad” her.

Good god
Old 06-03-2020, 03:28 PM   #23 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Making Antifa officially a terrorist organization is just a neat way to make sure that arrested protestors could potentially be detained indefinitely releasing them of their constitutional rights. and at the same time expanding all branches of the Patriot Act making surveillance even easier targeting groups who oppose Trump's re-election.
What are you going to do explain to the cops "uuuugh no actually I'm not AntiFA I am super into FA, FA all the way actually"

BLM movement has major global impact and is really starting to take root in Russia motivating people to protest police brutality with the Russian Lives Matter slogan which is really inconvenient since Putin is trying to zero out his presidential terms by changing the constitution in July (20 consecutive years just didn't do the trick yet) So naturally, there has been a really strong push from Russia Today (RT-America) this week to downplay BLM protests and play into all the usual racist stereotypes.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:31 PM   #24 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I had a real mental breakdown the other night. I actually called a suicide hotline, not because I felt suicidal, but I had just never felt so bad for so long. I couldn't stop crying.

The protests here are right by our house so the sirens and helicopters were getting to me. I'm too chicken shit to go out and protest even tho I totally think it's necessary but I have to go back to work tomorrow as a bartender and I'm still scared of COVID. I just feel so guilty. I donated to some local BLM funds but I still feel like shit. It really helped to hear that Keith lost his shit too.

I know this isn't about me but it helps to share stuff with you guys and for all of you that are out there screaming, you are goddamn heroes.

And fuck Trump, that piece of shit coward.
Old 06-04-2020, 06:31 AM   #25 (permalink)

Does anyone have a link to the video Chemda mentioned with the woman who is talking about a house on fire?
Lanfear likes this.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:20 AM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
Christmas in June
or, as Keith would say when delighted, "It's my birthday!"
Keith likes this.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:24 AM   #27 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
If it's anything like Italy, most cops are assholes before they join the force, and if they werent they turn that way once theyre surrounded by their racist blue brothers. There probably are decent ones around but the majority are angry maniacs that think theyre fuckin Judge Dredd (sorry, i know it's a nerdy reference but it works in my head)
This kid I went to school with growing up who was a mean dickhead with a short-guy complex, of course he grew up to stay in our shithole town and become a townie cop. The job attracts dickheads.
Keith likes this.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:29 AM   #28 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Just the two of you for this episode was perfect. Keith's outrage from a white person's perspective was just what I needed to hear this morning (along with calling police and military uniforms costumes).

Thank you guys for continuing to be our constant!

See you Saturday!

Peace, Love, and Keith and the Girl
Keith and shoebootie like this.
Old 06-05-2020, 02:05 AM   #29 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat666 View Post
Does anyone have a link to the video Chemda mentioned with the woman who is talking about a house on fire?
Not a video but here is where I first heard about this explanation in a comic
3 panel short version:
all things considered ? Chainsawsuit by Kris Straub ? now that's what i call content

9 panel extended cut:
all houses matter: the extended cut ? Chainsawsuit by Kris Straub ? now that's what i call content

There are screenshots of this all around the internet but I think the artist would appreciate the web traffic so I'll link
kat666 and Scorpion like this.
Old 06-05-2020, 02:20 AM   #30 (permalink)

Brilliant! Thank you Lanfear xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Not a video but here is where I first heard about this explanation in a comic
3 panel short version:
all things considered ? Chainsawsuit by Kris Straub ? now that's what i call content

9 panel extended cut:
all houses matter: the extended cut ? Chainsawsuit by Kris Straub ? now that's what i call content

There are screenshots of this all around the internet but I think the artist would appreciate the web traffic so I'll link
Lanfear likes this.