Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is President Trump signaling white supremacists?
Yes 47 97.92%
No 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree63Likes

Old 06-21-2020, 09:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Cadaver Dogs

The mystery of the holes at the Malley farm has been part of the KATG lore from the very beginning but with everything that’s come out recently there’s almost no way that there wasn’t some nefarious purpose behind them. We need to set up a go fund me to hire someone to come on to the property with cadaver dogs and find out what was really going on. I swear, this whole father Malley saga is just one step away from being a full on murder mystery docu-series on Netflix.

Oh and y’all would need a film crew to record the dogs finding all the bodies.
porky2468 and theycallmepyro like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 11:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Brothervlad: She was up for a couple of days?

Maybe her dog died too.

Yes, the problem MIGHT be that she videotaped it and posted it.
Scorpion and littlp like this.
Old 06-21-2020, 02:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
I would advise against a public statement according the moleststion. This would lead to lots of speculation among the community and likely out the victim.

I liked Keith's advice way more.
I will say I go back and forth about this! It's complicated. I just wish more people took personal responsibility, but I hear you. Thx for listening

Last edited by spkheller; 06-21-2020 at 03:02 PM.
Old 06-21-2020, 06:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
The mystery of the holes at the Malley farm has been part of the KATG lore from the very beginning but with everything that’s come out recently there’s almost no way that there wasn’t some nefarious purpose behind them. We need to set up a go fund me to hire someone to come on to the property with cadaver dogs and find out what was really going on. I swear, this whole father Malley saga is just one step away from being a full on murder mystery docu-series on Netflix.

Oh and y’all would need a film crew to record the dogs finding all the bodies.
That is probably where family cats went. You can't mock the cat in its presence but you can bury it in the back yard after making the kids dig the grave.
Keith, littlp, porky2468 and 1 others like this.
Old 06-21-2020, 06:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

She's back!

Always nice hearing Katharine Heller on the show. She has such a great laugh and fits so nicely into the show, very natural.
Old 06-23-2020, 03:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Concerning the 10pm TXT from Mother Malley to Keith about missing Father's Day. Did she really send it, or did FM send from her phone?
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 4 others like this.
Old 06-23-2020, 05:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscean View Post
Concerning the 10pm TXT from Mother Malley to Keith about missing Father's Day. Did she really send it, or did FM send from her phone?

Oooooh didn’t think of that!!! Good question!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, Scorpion, littlp and 2 others like this.
Old 06-24-2020, 07:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So the abuser-talk to a therapist first before going forward with anything. People react differently to trauma. The victim might remember or his brain might have buried it to protect him. He might be in denial, he might not be. You just never know how someone is going to react. And if you do a public statement-that’s cause rampant speculation and god forbid if someone guesses what happened. As great as it is that you are admitted that you fucked up wnd seem self-aware that you don’t want to make it about you-you need to wait for him to say something, if he ever does. And go to therapy to work through what you did. You’ll be able to provide them with more information than you can to a podcast and they can hopefully lead you in the right direction. And feel free to shop around for therapists. If you get one who just wants to harp on you for what you did versus helping you through it, or you aren’t comfortable, find another one. There are many online options as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
porky2468, theycallmepyro and Maya like this.
Old 06-25-2020, 06:53 PM   #19 (permalink)

Literally finally stopped being lazy and made a forum account just to reply about a few things in the abuser letter.

I wanted to say as a therapist, the mandated reporting(have worked in two different states now and has been valid across both) is for child abuse, active/intent/plan suicidal ideation, and homicidal ideation. Like you seriously have to have a plan with those two, or we have to really really sick where we don’t think you can consent. That second one is real iffy, unless you have a therapist who is inexperienced and afraid to ask the hard questions. Then get a different therapist because, I don’t know, it’s our job to ask the hard questions? As far as child abuse it has to be to someone who is a child. Aka the child is/could be in danger. If that person is an adult it doesn’t qualify. If whatever the child protective services have already been involved for this situation, it also doesn’t qualify. So yes, therapy therapy therapy.

On another side as someone who has been sexually abused multiple times by multiple people(I became a therapist for a reason and have been through lots of therapy for a reason) it was incredibly helpful for me when it was acknowledged by my first (teenage years) abuser. He was a boyfriend and even just him acknowledging “yeah I knew you weren’t comfortable with it” was a floodgate to me starting to no longer blame myself for things I thought I was at fault in because I didn’t know how to stop it when “no” didn’t work and I wasn’t violent towards him, continued the relationship for a year, and while wasn’t really consensual blamed myself for.... 10 or so years? I couldn’t really take my own blame out of it until that happened, but( and a heavy but here) that was just me and where I was at in my healing. I think just a general apology and then if he pushes it then the conversation gets open. But also therapy, because otherwise it could quickly turn into all about the abusers guilt and not the survivor’s pain. Or go to a therapist together! I do family work, am trained in it, I would totally do a session about that if it was beneficial to both people.

That was significantly longer than intended. My bad.
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 1 others like this.