Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3284: How to Podcast w/ Katharine Heller (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3284-how-podcast-w-katharine-heller-21864/)

Keith 06-19-2020 04:08 PM

3284: How to Podcast w/ Katharine Heller

Pedophile Chris D’Elia revisited; Juneteenth; OMAT; Father’s Day, birthdays, and The Malleys; President Trump’s white supremacy not-so-hidden messages; the other side of the story: a past abuser writes in

Guest:
Katharine Heller
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...ER-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Josh The Jew 06-19-2020 05:43 PM

I know there’s been a lot of talk about the statute of limitations for sex crimes lately. Without weighing in on whether the author of today’s letter admitting to assault should come forward, it’s worth noting that the statute of limitations for sexual assault varies by state. There are states where it can extend based on when the victim discovers or remembers the crime. There are states with no statute of limitations for rape (and depending, this could be deemed rape). It’s not clear cut, and simply being a couple of decades ago doesn’t necessarily mean someone can’t be charged. It also doesn’t necessarily affect whether they can be sued civilly (where they lose money but not freedom).

It’s a state by state question. And - rightly or wrongly - something to consider before coming forward and admitting to a crime.

And on the flip side, it might not be too late for legal remedies for people who suffered sexual assault.

Archimedes_Screw 06-19-2020 05:47 PM

There were 88 Facebook ads. The 8th letter is H. So 88=H H or Heil Hitler. It’s half of the number 1488. 14 being the Fourteen Words, is a reference to the fourteen-word slogan "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children,"
There are no more dogwhistles now.

Keith 06-19-2020 07:04 PM

What I also noticed in the Officer Karen McMuffin audio is that as she's crying as dispatch is trying to reach out about real problems going on live!

Josh The Jew 06-19-2020 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 883995)
What I also noticed in the Officer Karen McMuffin audio is that as she's crying as dispatch is trying to reach out about real problems going on live!

The only real problem is her contaminated Karen McMuffin and that nobody thanks her any more. Cmon Keith.

Keith 06-19-2020 07:09 PM

I bet if you saw her, a random police officer, and you said, "Thank you," that she's the kind of asshole that says, "You're welcome."

Apia resurrected 06-20-2020 04:40 AM

I would advise against a public statement according the moleststion. This would lead to lots of speculation among the community and likely out the victim.

I liked Keith's advice way more.

jesikat 06-20-2020 10:34 AM

Keith: do you think if you lived in another country and were hearing all the news going on in the US, would you legally have to “X” the United States on your globe?

Apia resurrected 06-20-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesikat (Post 883999)
Keith: do you think if you lived in another country and were hearing all the news going on in the US, would you legally have to “X” the United States on your globe?

I think this is what we partly did.
New York was super fun and we have seen lots of the US in the past but now it seems insane.

brothervlad 06-21-2020 07:49 AM

Karen McMuffin

Great name first off! Lol. My friend mentioned she said she was sleep deprived and up for days which can lead to irrational emotional breakdowns and other major issues. As someone with autism and low blood sugar issues, I can become very manic and paranoid as well at times I havent eaten in a while and can be irrationally emotional, usually I can get into fights about my opinions online and rant about how stupid society and religion is and piss a lot of people off, i think mcmuffins problem was filming her meltdown and putting online, out of context for everyone to misread as her being a crazy jerk. I can understand her paranoid sentiment at the moment of her being in a state of meltdown, but to put sed paranoid sentiment out publicly in such a time in the world, was a poorly thought out action.