Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you contact dating?
Yes 4 8.16%
No 13 26.53%
I'm with one person 32 65.31%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree31Likes

Old 07-17-2020, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3295: Floodgates w/ Hannah Boone

Borderline personality disorder explained; love, war, and coronadating; Irresistible review; Russia tries to steal virus vaccine research; Great White apologizes for performing for a packed maskless crowd

Guest:
Hannah Boone

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 11:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

Have you ever considered having a pro do some digging about your family history? It seems like this might be a job for Peter Grossman. If he was able to find Jon Petrie, I don't see how he couldn't find some info regarding either side of your family.
Keith, Scorpion, porky2468 and 2 others like this.
Old 07-18-2020, 02:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith I'd prefer Metallica on my playlist to Whitney Houston.
I hope you like me even more now.
Old 07-18-2020, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)

God nothing better than when a guest spills all the beans on a shitty relationship. Weird but true indeed.
Keith, Scorpion, Piscean and 3 others like this.
Old 07-18-2020, 12:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcro21 View Post
God nothing better than when a guest spills all the beans on a shitty relationship. Weird but true indeed.
And he seemed so in Looooove when he was on.
jcro21, Scorpion and Mado like this.
Old 07-18-2020, 02:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Keith I'd prefer Metallica on my playlist to Whitney Houston.
I hope you like me even more now.
I know I do.
Apia resurrected likes this.
Old 07-18-2020, 02:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
And he seemed so in Looooove when he was on.
wait, that was sarcasm right? I liked it for the sarcasm, if it wasn't sarcasm I need to take my like back... not that I don't like you just that the sarcasm, if it was sarcasm, warranted a like, not that you don't normally warrant likes, I like you a lot. I mean I like many of your posts, not that I like you a lot. But I do like you a lot that is just not what I meant, sure I like you plenty just...
Apia resurrected likes this.
Old 07-18-2020, 02:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
wait, that was sarcasm right? I liked it for the sarcasm, if it wasn't sarcasm I need to take my like back... not that I don't like you just that the sarcasm, if it was sarcasm, warranted a like, not that you don't normally warrant likes, I like you a lot. I mean I like many of your posts, not that I like you a lot. But I do like you a lot that is just not what I meant, sure I like you plenty just...
He seemed really in love, in a very impressive way.
He seemed to admire her in every way. That’s why I now wonder if he really felt that way or is he a great actor.
Was it all a Trick? Or can such impressive love just vanish in a few weeks?
porky2468 likes this.
Old 07-18-2020, 03:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

i’m Borderline. #shocker

having a therapist say it out loud gave much needed context to all the chaos i was experiencing inside and projecting into every relationship i had, personal and professional. something we all share is an intense triggering from either perceived or actual abandonment by a “favorite person,” who oftentimes we’ve developed a connection with that may or may not actually exist for the other person. i can’t always tell what is real and what i’ve strung together.

another super fun thing: my responses are often disproportionate to a given situation; a level 2-3 thing will read as a 12. everything feels urgent. i will be too reactive to nothing or not-responsive enough to actual urgency. it’s scary not being able to trust your gut.

my self-identity is incorrectly tethered to my current moods which are ever shifting. it’s like seeing yourself through a kaleidoscope. in the moment something is true and authentic and in a second it becomes untrue or is abruptly over.

it’s a constant question of what’s real and how to behave. getting on a mood stabilizer helped me a lot to curb the intensity of everything, but it’s not a panacea. vigilance on which impulses to act on or ignore and a support system of people to check reality with are necessities.
Keith, jcro21, punk'n and 3 others like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 07-18-2020, 03:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

Chemda, you know when you’re sick and can’t sleep and it feels like you’ll never sleep again; it’s like that all the time about everything forever.
The Girl likes this.