Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3295: Floodgates w/ Hannah Boone (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3295-floodgates-w-hannah-boone-21891/)

Keith 07-17-2020 05:08 PM

3295: Floodgates w/ Hannah Boone

Borderline personality disorder explained; love, war, and coronadating; Irresistible review; Russia tries to steal virus vaccine research; Great White apologizes for performing for a packed maskless crowd

Guest:
Hannah Boone
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...NE-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

O'Ryan 07-17-2020 11:36 PM

Have you ever considered having a pro do some digging about your family history? It seems like this might be a job for Peter Grossman. If he was able to find Jon Petrie, I don't see how he couldn't find some info regarding either side of your family.

Apia resurrected 07-18-2020 02:13 AM

Keith I'd prefer Metallica on my playlist to Whitney Houston.
I hope you like me even more now.

jcro21 07-18-2020 11:47 AM

God nothing better than when a guest spills all the beans on a shitty relationship. Weird but true indeed.

Apia resurrected 07-18-2020 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcro21 (Post 884434)
God nothing better than when a guest spills all the beans on a shitty relationship. Weird but true indeed.

And he seemed so in Looooove when he was on.

Scorpion 07-18-2020 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 884427)
Keith I'd prefer Metallica on my playlist to Whitney Houston.
I hope you like me even more now.

I know I do.

Scorpion 07-18-2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 884436)
And he seemed so in Looooove when he was on.

wait, that was sarcasm right? I liked it for the sarcasm, if it wasn't sarcasm I need to take my like back... not that I don't like you just that the sarcasm, if it was sarcasm, warranted a like, not that you don't normally warrant likes, I like you a lot. I mean I like many of your posts, not that I like you a lot. But I do like you a lot that is just not what I meant, sure I like you plenty just...

Apia resurrected 07-18-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 884438)
wait, that was sarcasm right? I liked it for the sarcasm, if it wasn't sarcasm I need to take my like back... not that I don't like you just that the sarcasm, if it was sarcasm, warranted a like, not that you don't normally warrant likes, I like you a lot. I mean I like many of your posts, not that I like you a lot. But I do like you a lot that is just not what I meant, sure I like you plenty just...

He seemed really in love, in a very impressive way.
He seemed to admire her in every way. That’s why I now wonder if he really felt that way or is he a great actor.
Was it all a Trick? Or can such impressive love just vanish in a few weeks?

Sparrow 07-18-2020 03:14 PM

i’m Borderline. #shocker

having a therapist say it out loud gave much needed context to all the chaos i was experiencing inside and projecting into every relationship i had, personal and professional. something we all share is an intense triggering from either perceived or actual abandonment by a “favorite person,” who oftentimes we’ve developed a connection with that may or may not actually exist for the other person. i can’t always tell what is real and what i’ve strung together.

another super fun thing: my responses are often disproportionate to a given situation; a level 2-3 thing will read as a 12. everything feels urgent. i will be too reactive to nothing or not-responsive enough to actual urgency. it’s scary not being able to trust your gut.

my self-identity is incorrectly tethered to my current moods which are ever shifting. it’s like seeing yourself through a kaleidoscope. in the moment something is true and authentic and in a second it becomes untrue or is abruptly over.

it’s a constant question of what’s real and how to behave. getting on a mood stabilizer helped me a lot to curb the intensity of everything, but it’s not a panacea. vigilance on which impulses to act on or ignore and a support system of people to check reality with are necessities.

Sparrow 07-18-2020 03:32 PM

Chemda, you know when you’re sick and can’t sleep and it feels like you’ll never sleep again; it’s like that all the time about everything forever.