Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3295: Floodgates w/ Hannah Boone (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3295-floodgates-w-hannah-boone-21891/)

Scorpion 07-18-2020 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 884439)
He seemed really in love, in a very impressive way.
He seemed to admire her in every way. That’s why I now wonder if he really felt that way or is he a great actor.
Was it all a Trick? Or can such impressive love just vanish in a few weeks?

It was a trick. I would have to listen back but I remember thinking he didn't seem that heart felt about it. Naturally it's easy to say that now but I would never have said that at the time either. I don't know him he could have been honest about it at the time and it just didn't run very deep.

He is an asshole for what he did, inexcusable behavior! I think the red flag looking back was how he kept her at a distance from other people in his life. If you are really into someone you bring them INTO your life not hold them at arms length.

N8* 07-20-2020 09:55 PM

Nah

But I am out here contact fucking, just two guy but, dam half these people gonna die anyway. I’m out here in AZ alone but those men are now getting sick( I can honesty say it not me).

Keith 07-20-2020 10:02 PM

Nah. Not you. Cause honestly, what are the chances?

Other than kinda 100%?

porky2468 07-26-2020 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 884442)
It was a trick. I would have to listen back but I remember thinking he didn't seem that heart felt about it. Naturally it's easy to say that now but I would never have said that at the time either. I don't know him he could have been honest about it at the time and it just didn't run very deep.

He is an asshole for what he did, inexcusable behavior! I think the red flag looking back was how he kept her at a distance from other people in his life. If you are really into someone you bring them INTO your life not hold them at arms length.

I take everything at face value (I'm too trusting, which is one of my downfalls) so I think at the time that I believed it. I might have to go and have a relisten though.

porky2468 07-26-2020 03:04 PM

I went on a date that started off no contact, but we were drinking in the park and once you start drinking you stop caring so we broke the 2m rule and once it happened once we thought fuck it. We're actually together now, and neither have had covid so this one worked out for the best. But I did feel a bit ashamed about for a while so didn't really tell anyone until things eased up a bit.

We got on really well over text and on the phone, but I don't think I'd have met up with anyone that I didn't think I'd have a connection with.

Keith 07-26-2020 03:48 PM

That’s all I’m asking for, even just a little shame