Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: AMERICANS: What political party are you registered under?
Democratic Party 21 67.74%
Republican Party 0 0%
A minor party 1 3.23%
None but registered to vote 5 16.13%
Never registered to vote 0 0%
I'm not an American citizen 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree86Likes

Old 07-23-2020, 02:13 AM   #21 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylake View Post
So triggered over a letter. You proved her letter at least partially correct by your reaction. I barely listen anymore, but I can't deny that you've gone off the deep end politically. I guess tolerance only applies to people who agree with you?
We got so lucky that while you barely listen anymore you HAPPENED to catch the latest one which HAPPENED to disagree with your republican views.

What a coincidence.

Here’s to more barely listeners. I look forward to your discussions.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 02:44 AM   #22 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
We got so lucky that while you barely listen anymore you HAPPENED to catch the latest one which HAPPENED to disagree with your republican views.

What a coincidence.

I’m glad you both evolved. I wouldn’t listen to a podcast that defends Trump.
And I’m an every day listener.
CherryLavender and Scorpion like this.
Old 07-23-2020, 07:37 AM   #23 (permalink)
Aus

Quote:
So triggered over a letter. You proved her letter at least partially correct by your reaction. I barely listen anymore, but I can't deny that you've gone off the deep end politically. I guess tolerance only applies to people who agree with you?
Hey Kari
Old 07-23-2020, 07:52 AM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

As a fellow 15-year listener, Kari,

Fuck off.

If you have listened for 15 years and witnessed the evolution of Keith's and Chemda's own individual humanity progress into what it is today, and you want them to revert backwards, fuck off.

You want Keith to go back to the days of "DON'T VOTE! YOUR VOTE DOESN'T MATTER!"? Fuck off.

Chemda, your pass off to Keith on this one was incredible.

Kari, your letter said absolutely nothing.

Fuck off.
The Girl, jcro21, Lanfear and 2 others like this.
Old 07-23-2020, 08:50 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

What a coincidence.

You did get lucky. I listened to only the end of this episode since I HAPPENED to see in the notes that someone finally called your politics out. I wish you all the best with the ever decreasing bubble of listeners who agree with you.
The Girl and CherryLavender like this.
Old 07-23-2020, 09:05 AM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
You did get lucky. I listened to only the end of this episode since I HAPPENED to see in the notes that someone finally called your politics out. I wish you all the best with the ever decreasing bubble of listeners who agree with you.
What?
Old 07-23-2020, 09:08 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Who is this little trickster?

You know we can see your history on here, right?
Old 07-23-2020, 10:02 AM   #28 (permalink)

I agree that the tone of the show has shifted. I wonder if there's some kind of national crisis going on that would make political news more relevant now...

Kari sounds like the part of our country deciding that the virus is over and that they deserve to be served fried cheese curds in a restaurant bc the rest of their life is sad enough that it's the only way they derive pleasure. Or is that too mean and hateful? Fug off
Old 07-24-2020, 10:41 AM   #29 (permalink)

the Kari’s are mad bc their fringe bullshit views aren’t being given consideration. Keith and Chemda don’t have to validate that mess like it’s actually anything. it’s not. and honestly, the fuck are they saying that’s so controversial? Chemda needs to All Lives Matter it to make everyone’s feelies feel equal? fuck off.
Old 07-26-2020, 10:12 PM   #30 (permalink)

In that lineup of far right outlets Kari follows, this one was the odd one out, and now it’s really out. Kinda fucked that ppl can’t even enjoy a podcast anymore unless their political views align with it. I mean, why even give a shit whether or not a member of a comedy podcast currently is or ever was Republican? The political polarization in this country is tripping balls
The Girl and Christ Why like this.