Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3299: Home Wreck w/ Christi Chiello (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3299-home-wreck-w-christi-chiello-21902/)

FingerLakes 07-29-2020 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binkers (Post 884669)
Scrambled eggs doesn't count as real egg cooking? I always thought I was getting away with something every time a failed fried egg or omelette attempt became scrambled eggs. Now I realize I was fooling nobody. Hurts.

the whole egg debate during the last couples game made my head spin. There's so many ways to cook an egg that just saying "frying" confused the hell out of me.

Even know I THINK Keith is talking about making a sunny-side up egg but he very well could be talking about runny egg.

Keith 07-29-2020 07:50 PM

A “runny egg”?

You mean over easy?

This guy...

FingerLakes 07-29-2020 09:17 PM

Yes I do!
See? So many egg verbs

Apia resurrected 07-29-2020 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 884676)
Is Christi still under NDA for whatever the fuck she was doing last year with Will Smith or did that not come up with all other fun topics that came up?



I grew up some kind of bapist and sure as fuck read both the old and new testament in church. Is it normal for other chrisitan subsets to just ignore it liek Christi or is she just doing her own thing?

1. good point
2.i also had to read the Old Testament, so maybe itís her thing?

Lanfear 07-30-2020 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 884676)
Is Christi still under NDA for whatever the fuck she was doing last year with Will Smith or did that not come up with all other fun topics that came up?



I grew up some kind of bapist and sure as fuck read both the old and new testament in church. Is it normal for other chrisitan subsets to just ignore it liek Christi or is she just doing her own thing?

Don't most people that call themselves 'Christians' generally ignore any part of the Bible they find slightly inconvenient? I thought we all knew that

Lanfear 07-30-2020 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 884679)
Yes I do!
See? So many egg verbs

Why is this so hard?
You can do various thing to an egg to bring it into different shapes but generally
if its liquid it's raw the more heat you apply the more solid it gets?

If you live in a part of the world where you are very worried about salmonella - maybe don't eat raw eggs.
But if you either trust your supplier and/or your health insurance go ahead and eat all the raw cookie dough, runny eggs and steak tartare you can because it's delicious.

Apia resurrected 07-30-2020 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 884686)
Don't most people that call themselves 'Christians' generally ignore any part of the Bible they find slightly inconvenient? I thought we all knew that

I left the church about 12 years ago.
But before that I was aware of the old testament and always confused how God seens to be very different there. So into punishment and revenge.

Lanfear 07-30-2020 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 884689)
I left the church about 12 years ago.
But before that I was aware of the old testament and always confused how God seens to be very different there. So into punishment and revenge.

Yes absolutely.

But also:
Impregnating you're brothers wife
Mixing fabrics
Seafood

Apia resurrected 07-30-2020 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 884690)
Yes absolutely.

But also:
Impregnating you're brothers wife
Mixing fabrics
Seafood

Turning people into salt
Making a father almost kill his son to prove his love to God
Getting a second wife and leaving her alone in the desert with a baby
Who did Kain have kids with? His sisters or his mother?
All the genocide with only Noah and his family surviving
Killing a guy for wasting sperm
All the killings overall.

He doesn't sound very nice.

ssgtballard 07-30-2020 07:25 AM

Eggs are the first thing we taught my kids to cook since they are so easy. By the time my son was 8 he could scramble, over easy, sunny side up and poach an egg with no issue.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger