Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3302: The Fighter & The Kid (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3302-fighter-kid-21909/)

Keith 08-03-2020 10:47 PM

3302: The Fighter & The Kid

OMAT’s tricks; the police and race; schools opening only to close; Kaporos; LA Times’ comedian Bryan Callen rape report; Alan Dershowitz wants the age of consent to be 15; Ellen executive producers’ sexual misconduct

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 08-04-2020 08:35 AM

Trump could start a war before the election to buy time. And hope that his popularity will go up as a war president, patriotism and all.
" now in war, we must stand behind the president and the flag! USA! USA!"

Please dont fall for this.

Apia resurrected 08-04-2020 09:36 AM

Some people are really canceled but mostly those in jail.
Weinstein, Cosby...
But only a few.
I dont think there is a comeback for them.

bagelwagel 08-04-2020 02:24 PM

I too hate the word virgin. It makes having sex seem magical; it was a major plot point of Hocus Pocus. Now I make a point of saying "yet to have sex." I try to talk about it like other important life events like traveling abroad or seeing a live comedy show.

FingerLakes 08-05-2020 01:33 PM

re: the poll

yes because they're probably lying to themselves.

Having the story told to him that he took his boner out while that comedian was driving and being like "lol,what? probably" sounds like he just thinks all the things he does are jokes and fun and games

Apia resurrected 08-05-2020 02:19 PM

I think they are even lying to themselves. Most people who do terrible things do.
They say to themselves a rapist is someone who jumps out of the bushes and rapes a stranger.
They are ‘completely different’ because they had a ‘report’ with these women and ‘chemistry’.
Therefore they can’t be rapists because they are ‘cool fun guys’.

Apia resurrected 08-05-2020 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 884765)
yes because they're probably lying to themselves.

Having the story told to him that he took his boner out while that comedian was driving and being like "lol,what? probably" sounds like he just thinks all the things he does are jokes and fun and games

Exactly. He thinks “when I do it it’s funny and charming, Thant’s my brand! And I’m honest!”

Bucho 08-05-2020 02:45 PM

I discovered both D'Elia and Callen about 2011 when someone hipped me to their 10 Minute Podcast. I listened to that show a ton for about 2-3 years. Looking back it's notable that, just like D'Elia, Callen was often at his funniest/most convincing when playing skeevy characters.