Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever accidentally sexted the wrong person?
Yes 4 10.00%
No 36 90.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree55Likes

Old 08-23-2020, 01:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
79 is a sex number, duh. 10 better than 69

you know very well that it might give some people the wrong impression and if you use this for business, I would change it immediately.
Immediately, if not sooner.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 01:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

Text to my mom: When I get home you can use my face as a saddle.
Wondered why my wife didn’t respond. Also told a vendor I love you over the phone while looking at a text from my wife.
Old 08-25-2020, 10:05 AM   #13 (permalink)

Shitty details about hanging around toilets without masks

They have noticed that COVID-SARS-2 can be found in the faeces of those who have the disease. So I would suggest always wearing masks when visiting toilets other than your own.
Old 08-25-2020, 10:12 AM   #14 (permalink)

And scrolling down another report, this one is in Forbes and I need to find the original study, it can also be found in urine and the spray made when using urinals means you can catch it from who ever is next to you, so make sure you wear that mask!
Old 08-25-2020, 12:26 PM   #15 (permalink)

When Keith read my comment I could see and feel Chemda’s disgust lol I can’t sext for shit.
Keith, The Girl and FingerLakes like this.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

3310: Pandemic of the Mind w/ Frank Conniff

I used to enjoy watching the Ellen show because I discovered it when I was in the hospital due to cellulitis and thyroid cancer. It was one of the few things that brought me joy. What soured things for me was when she would show fan art that was frankly hideous-and she would make fun of it. It rubbed me the wrong way that someone whose slogan is “be kind to one another” is poking fun on people’s creations-something they probably worked very hard on. It is possible I was looking too much into it and people probably started sending in shit to see if she would make fun of it. The other thing was when she would find out that people were selling stuff they won during her 12 days of Christmas event and send a TV crew out to shame them. She didn’t personally pay for the stuff-her sponsors likely gave it all for free for the advertising and tax write-offs.

There were other little things that just made the whole thing seem not genuine. I was NOT surprised to hear the stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by littlp; 08-27-2020 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-26-2020, 11:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I don't think people think the Demmy is over. I think people,New Yorkers, Americans haven't been conditioned to do things for other people if it puts us at a disadvantage. The national pride some Americans claim to have is just having knowledge about their family history or towns and getting mad if you talk shit about them. It rarely takes the form of doing things to make the nation and its people better. Now, after 5-6 months of being more selfless than we've ever been I think NYers just don't know how to keep it up anymore.

They sacrifice space and time and being polite in order to live here and now you want them to sacrifice their ENTIRE SUMMER after they were mostly good and did most of the things right? It's a lot to ask in any situation but even more so in this crowded expensive city where you are either relying on family or constantly on the move working multiple gigs to stay afloat.

Maybe it's the fact the news is focusing on the election and protests (sometimes) and the post office and not daily death tolls and numbers for new cases but things *seem* less dire. We're no longer short on PPE and grocery stores are only short on meat (cuz farms and factories are totally getting hit by this shit) so people wanna be pretend things are less as normal as possible because that's less stressful.

I get the desire but I still get pissed and feel sick when I was in Soho last week seeing gaggles of people babequeing in the street - maskless; going on dates - maskless; a group of friends getting out a taxi dressed up like they were going to a club and going to a place with a bouncer - all maskless.
Keith likes this.
Old 08-26-2020, 11:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
When Keith read my comment I could see and feel Chemda’s disgust lol I can’t sext for shit.
don't worry
I'm into it
Keith, The Girl and Sparrow like this.
Old 08-28-2020, 07:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
If 1979 is your year of birth you are not old. Mature maybe.
I was born in 1968

VIDEO GAMES DIDN'T EVEN EXIST WHEN I WAS A KID!
(Atari was release in 1977, it was a year later when I got one for Christmas. it was like $200 I couldn't believe my Dad spent that much usually he would only give us socks and underwear for Christmas Mom was Santa and was the one who would give us all one toy. That was the year they separated, that may have had something to do with it...)
The Girl likes this.