Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3318: We're Not Gonna Take It (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3318-were-not-gonna-take-21945/)

Andrea_Allan 09-14-2020 04:09 PM

3318: We're Not Gonna Take It

Labor Day Vacation, Cobra Kai, and wanting to be an orphan; the return of the NFL; bikers and cops are friends or both are just racist; Ukranian priest blames COVID-19 on gays and catches it; Israel approves second coronavirus lockdown; shout-outs; Silent Trailers; narcissism, love, sadness, and Keith’s dad; Keith vs. The World Accepting Bullshit

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Archimedes_Screw 09-14-2020 04:58 PM

I love this podcast so much. No other show has the producer do a remote from the bathroom. Also if that isn’t a reason to check out Hot Mess Comedy hour I don’t know what is.

punk'n 09-14-2020 05:55 PM

Keith,
I'll take your bet on the Steelers. A hundred bucks is a little rich for my blood (I'm unemployed cos the pandemic) but I got $25 on the Chiefs and the Steelers are bitches.

bagelwagel 09-14-2020 07:04 PM

As someone with a covert narcissistic mother, I can attest to that they can cry.

As for the love question, their definition of love is different. They lack a depth of emotion and are chasing the narcissistic supply, resulting in not experience the deep sense of intimacy and care. Instead, they likely equate love with romance and as such will prefer to do huge romantic displays.

Narcissists do have some empathy, if they didn't they would be psychopaths. The narcissist refuses to use empathy to identify with other people.

Keith 09-14-2020 07:26 PM

To be clear, I think my dad is a psychopath.

Keith 09-14-2020 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 885315)
Keith,
I'll take your bet on the Steelers. A hundred bucks is a little rich for my blood (I'm unemployed cos the pandemic) but I got $25 on the Chiefs and the Steelers are bitches.

Assuming you mean if our team wins we get $25 and if neither wins we wrestle, we have a bet.

FingerLakes 09-14-2020 11:31 PM

Re: The Poll

NO!
WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT

FingerLakes 09-14-2020 11:49 PM

Chemda! Stop reading my LiveJournal =!
I was going to be priest, not to hide my gay, but to convince the homophobic locals to stop being so fucking hateful. Same path I guess.

So Keith did you used to leave the game unpaused to read the book? Just siting there with the controller down, book in your hand and letting the computer or your friend beat your character's ass?

Keith 09-15-2020 02:07 AM

No, dipshit. You can glance.

“But can’t you glance at the internet for the answer?”

They played you. They literally played you.

CuriousKlepto 09-15-2020 10:22 AM

As a reformed kleptomaniac, I want to take everything.