Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flegend
what's the song at the end of the show, first one in ages I've really liked, din't like the comedian though, not my style I guess
The song was "Piece of Shit Car" by Adam Sandler.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:37 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deznice
Haven't heard the show yet, I'll take everyone but latinos
Keith chose whites and Chemda chose Asian, you get the blacks.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:36 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Keith chose whites and Chemda chose Asian, you get the blacks.

My 2nd choice.... Are Keet and Chemda in? Apologies all around to the winner from everyone?
Old 08-25-2006, 12:47 PM   #24 (permalink)

I've been going to my mechanic for about 12 years. For the first 8, I could barely understand a thing he said. But he always threw in an oil change, or a new hose here and there. One time there was something wrong with my car, and to wouldn't turn over. Apparently there were a number of things that were actually wrong with my car, that could all cause that symptom. He fixed the first thing, still wouldn't turn over at times. When he fixed the second thing, he called all over town to find the cheapest part, and only charged me half the labor costs. Still didn't fix everything.. the third repair, I bought the part, and he did the labor for free.

I got rid of my old honda, got a used Jetta with high mileage. He tells me "What were you thinking? More expensive to fix. Next time you buy a car, bring it in to me." Im kicking myself for getting the damn german car, but he still takes awesome care of it. If i need more work done than I can afford he will fix the most omportant things first, then tell me when i need to bring it back for the remaining repairs. Definitely my mechanic for life.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:52 PM   #25 (permalink)

Video of a guy with 2 dicks.... I don't see the problem.

http://content3.porkolt.com/player/p...com/datas/3751
Old 08-25-2006, 12:54 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
My 2nd choice.... Are Keet and Chemda in? Apologies all around to the winner from everyone?
Listen tot he show.....
Old 08-25-2006, 12:56 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali

I got rid of my old honda, got a used Jetta with high mileage. He tells me "What were you thinking? More expensive to fix. Next time you buy a car, bring it in to me." Im kicking myself for getting the damn german car, but he still takes awesome care of it. If i need more work done than I can afford he will fix the most omportant things first, then tell me when i need to bring it back for the remaining repairs. Definitely my mechanic for life.

Same boat. I bought a Jetta with low miles, and boy is it expensive for the up keep. Love the hell out of the car, just ruins my budget.

Where is your mechanic, I ned a few things done/ Will I have to sleep with him too to get a good price?
Old 08-25-2006, 01:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

A letter to John Liu, the New York City councilman determined to stop Survivor from infecting the otherwise color blind viewers in his district:

Hi. I don't live in New York City, so there's really no reason for you to read this (and by 'you' I mean you, whoever's actually reading, not Councilman Liu, because come on.)

Anyway, besides the obvious promotion this campaign to get the show pulled is creating for said show, there's a kind of inherent contradiction in the way this whole thing is being run. Below is an excerpt from a Yahoo! news article on the subject (I know, I should do better than Yahoo! news, but I'm a dumb American):

"Liu, an Asian-American, is hoping to head off any more grandiose and ill-informed statements at the pass, launching a campaign for CBS to pull the season, or at least the season's concept, from the air. (The latter is a nonstarter, since the show has already been shot.) He's teaming up with the council's Black, Latino and Asian caucuses to urge the network to rethink the questionable gimmick, beginning with a rally at New York's City Hall today."

It's that last part that should stick out. Consciously segregated communities are being used to help the cause. (Not to mention omitting any white people that might also believe in what you're doing.)

Of course, you're going to stay the current course until the cable companies ignore you and you realize there's no way to fight them (we've been trying for years and you (this time I mean the councilman) have ignored it. Ultimately, you should simply take comfort in the fact that racial differences are being exploited in a reality series. That's proof that it's an issue nobody cares about anymore.

The councilman's email: liu@councilman.nyc.ny,us
Old 08-25-2006, 02:20 PM   #29 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

i love asians

Quote:

i'm in for the 4-way bet.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:43 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl
i'm in for the 4-way bet.
Will you watch it?

Or does Mtv have a show on at that time? Thursdays at 8pm