Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3321: That Was Yesterday w/ Chuck Palmer (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3321-yesterday-w-chuck-palmer-21952/)

Apia resurrected 09-23-2020 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theguy2009 (Post 885466)
That was indeed a typo. It was supposed to be character development. I think my favorite character was Johnny. How good looking is that family in real life by the way? Look at young Eugene Levy. That guy has really aged well

Oh, oh.
He improved extremely in the look department.

elasticwhiskers 09-23-2020 08:34 PM

Keith: "Keep Fisching...I don't know if you guys will be able to figure it out."

Jon Fisch has been on Letterman....

punk'n 09-23-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elasticwhiskers (Post 885472)
Keith: "Keep Fisching...I don't know if you guys will be able to figure it out."

Sneaky!

FingerLakes 09-24-2020 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elasticwhiskers (Post 885472)

damnit
i came here to post this
i gotta get up earlier in the day to do my detective work

porky2468 09-24-2020 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 885461)
Seemed a little like Keith is daring us to expose the "Sit on my face" guy.

I always suspected Mark Normand but I can't find evidence that he was ever of Letterman, if that's a breadcrumb Keith was dropping.

I thought he was outing Chuck as the sit on my face guy for a minute. Almost lost my Schitt!

porky2468 09-24-2020 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theguy2009 (Post 885447)
It is simply the best.

I see what you did there <3

Maya 09-24-2020 06:50 AM

This episode really got to me. So many twists and turns and I reacted the same way Chemda did every time a bit more of the assault story was revealed. I too am working on that specific type of therapy where words will no longer have such strong emotions attached to them. It's a pretty awful process but I've mostly exhausted other options. Good on Chuck for being so open about all of this, sounds like therapy and strength and self-empathy (and probably lots of other things) have been excellent to the healing process. I hope to be there one day too.

CandleGirl 09-25-2020 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theguy2009 (Post 885447)
I have to make my case for Schitts Creek. It has the best character of any show in years. It has more heart and charm then most shows could ever dream of. The name isn't a big part of the show after the first season. The characters are completely unlikable at the start. By the end you are pulling for them 100%. It is simply the best.

Yes! The character development is incredible.

First you hate the characters because they’re awful human beings. Then you love to hate them because the awfulness is funny. Then you just love them because they become good human beings. All the feels.