Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3326: The Diagnosis w/ Perry Strong (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3326-diagnosis-w-perry-strong-21966/)

spoofer420 10-04-2020 12:13 AM

Perry Strongs' therapist

Dear Katg.

Perry Strongs' therapist rejected him because she diagnosed him with anti-social personality disorder or criminal insanity. This is the violent form of the most difficult to treat mental illness there is, borderline personality disorder or anxious psychopath. Clinicians must be on constant guard against these patients because they are so destructive. Saying he could manipulate her because he was too smart was a ploy. She was letting him down easy because he was so disturbed. That's why the Drama of the gifted child was originally title the Drama of the Narcissistic child. His primary tactic was pity instead of intimidation. The smarter anti-socials (anti-humans) are the more criminal they behave and the better they are at masking their symptoms. This and his middle class upbringing is how he slipped through undetected. Not violent enough to get attention but smart enough to hide his disturbance. These patients try to seem much smarter than they are because they like having power over others. He's not that smart and no one should be left alone in his photo studio with him especially women. These are the guys responsible for more than half of all rape. The condition is hereditary, and having pimp/prostitute mother is a red flag.

Apia resurrected 10-04-2020 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoofer420 (Post 885673)
Dear Katg.

Perry Strongs' therapist rejected him because she diagnosed him with anti-social personality disorder or criminal insanity. This is the violent form of the most difficult to treat mental illness there is, borderline personality disorder or anxious psychopath. Clinicians must be on constant guard against these patients because they are so destructive. Saying he could manipulate her because he was too smart was a ploy. She was letting him down easy because he was so disturbed. That's why the Drama of the gifted child was originally title the Drama of the Narcissistic child. His primary tactic was pity instead of intimidation. The smarter anti-socials (anti-humans) are the more criminal they behave and the better they are at masking their symptoms. This and his middle class upbringing is how he slipped through undetected. Not violent enough to get attention but smart enough to hide his disturbance. These patients try to seem much smarter than they are because they like having power over others. He's not that smart and no one should be left alone in his photo studio with him especially women. These are the guys responsible for more than half of all rape. The condition is hereditary, and having pimp/prostitute mother is a red flag.

Hm, do you have additional we don’t have about this? Because for me it’s not enough that she said it, it could be something else, like what Chemda said or some other reason.

Also as far as I know he wasn’t accused of any sex crime. The way from a therapist rejected him to rapist is not clear to me, and honestly unfair. He brought it up himself. Wouldn’t a manipulative person not try to hide it, to not be outed as a psychopath?
But also, if you have more information please tell.

Also I don’t like mixing prostitution/ sex work and antisocial behavior. Sex work can be something a person enjoys to do and not harmful.

shoebootie 10-04-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Dear Katg.

Sounds like you got some inside info. May I suggest chu & a or LWonKATG to dive deeper on this?

FingerLakes 10-04-2020 12:15 PM

Quote:

Dear Katg.

Perry Strongs' therapist rejected him because she diagnosed him with anti-social personality disorder or criminal insanity. ...

I'd like to see the receipts

Keith 10-04-2020 04:55 PM

You win. I am officially begging for receipts.

Rune 10-04-2020 11:23 PM

Quote:

Dear Katg.

Assuming this is true, maybe it’s not so surprising someone with a past like that (lack of proper parent/child attachment, domestic violence and violence of various kinds even up to and including witnessing murder as a child) might have deep psychological issues they may or may not be able to mask. If this isn’t true, it was still fascinating to read.

Props to people who work in mental health. My pity was definitely peak, because how could it not be given the details. Just the other day, I observed a group of teens on an acute care psych unit in group therapy/ “milleau” as it’s called, and I was legit holding back tears as these 13-17 year olds talked about their lives. How do you stay sane yourself in the context of listening to tragedy after tragedy day in and out? But then imagine true or not, that’s its ploy, and you were being played like a fiddle at any given moment, because a personality disorder is involved. Like, that blows my fucking mind...

Liquid 10-05-2020 03:20 AM

@Keith in your follow up question after Perry used the "N word" (2 old white men, well I treat my n*** better) . Did you make a conscious effort to say "as a black man" so your listeners would know?

spoofer420 10-05-2020 05:13 PM

Perry Strongs' therapist

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 885680)
You win. I am officially begging for receipts.

The manipulative 4% therapists have to be on guard against are the boderline personality disorders. The 1% who are supercharged are the anti-socials. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual volume 5's checklist of traits lines up with everything he said and how he acted to a degree as to scream it. Reading books, watching documentaries and interviews with these patients, bartending next to a homeless shelter, growing up around and having several family members with this illness makes it very familiar/obvious. So many of these patients in comedy is the reason for the spate of recent serial rape revelations. Got a creepy feeling after first hearing Chris Gethards' voice on a podcast and felt supported when he was on a NPR piece about child psychopaths.

Apia resurrected 10-05-2020 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoofer420 (Post 885698)
The manipulative 4% therapists have to be on guard against are the boderline personality disorders. The 1% who are supercharged are the anti-socials. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual volume 5's checklist of traits lines up with everything he said and how he acted to a degree as to scream it. Reading books, watching documentaries and interviews with these patients, bartending next to a homeless shelter, growing up around and having several family members with this illness makes it very familiar/obvious. So many of these patients in comedy is the reason for the spate of recent serial rape revelations. Got a creepy feeling after first hearing Chris Gethards' voice on a podcast and felt supported when he was on a NPR piece about child psychopaths.

I still think it’s unfair because it’s a possibly but we have no proof. I didn’t hear anyone saying he did something wrong.
And I’m saying it even that I was very skeptical about him after his appearance on hot mess. I was annoyed with “I’m over 40 and the modern world is so mean. Cancel culture! Cancel culture!” behavior.

Keith 10-05-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquid (Post 885689)
@Keith in your follow up question after Perry used the "N word" (2 old white men, well I treat my n*** better) . Did you make a conscious effort to say "as a black man" so your listeners would know?

I was going to ask that anyway at the time and then he said that just then, so yes, 20% of why I said it that way was because he said that. But I would have asked anyway. That just made it easy or clear I wanted to say it.