Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-26-2006, 09:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

Keith : "What's going on with you?"
Kid : "Um, stuff."
Keith : "What's going on?"
Kid : "Nothing at all"
Keith : "So what did you do today?"
Kid : "Um, um, nothing really."

WTF? How can you possibly relate to or understand anything that's being said on the show? How the fuck did you even find KATG? At your age I was struggling with myself, trying to find a good reason to stop playing with my Lego.

P.S. : I wanna face fuck Chemda's toothless bus driver.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 10:18 PM   #12 (permalink)

The way it's going, the quality of the calls are falling, and it's more becoming the domain of the backstage show. Time is too limited during the normal show, but when there is not limit, the calls can be great, such as Jane's call and SBF's call.

But of course the groups won't be split up by episode two. Do you think they are only now filming the show? The good thing about Survivor is that they film a majority of the show in relative isolation, not just geographically, but attention as well. Unless some team gets demolished quickly and loses too many members, then a merge will happen, but Survivor is powerful enough to weather this self imposed storm.

Keith, download an episode of Survivor from last season, I can't remember what episode, but it was a classic for racial stereotypes. During the challenge they had two groups, and about four people lined up in a row a few feet apart from each other. From one end they had to throw a fish that was probably about three feet long to each other, and the last person who caught the fish had to chop its head of with a big machete on a big cutting board. A white guy and an Asian guy were both the designated cutters, and were taking about five minutes to cut off the head. There were probably about five fish in total. After the Asian guy finishes cutting the head off, a big black guy steps in to take the role of the cutter. He gets the fish, and with one swing cuts off the heads.

I can't wait to see the racially-stereotyped challenges. A counting task for the Asians, a strength task for the Blacks, a thinking task for the Whites, and a building related task for the Latinos.

My bet for the win...

1. Whites
2. Asians
3. Latinos
4. Blacks
Old 08-26-2006, 11:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

Bodog.com has the betting open, and the odds are in...

The Asian Americans.......................13/7
The Hispanics.................................3/1
The African-American......................7/3
The Whites.....................................3/2

http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/26/the-od...-will-survive/
Old 08-27-2006, 12:59 AM   #14 (permalink)

Great show, you guys are on top form just lately, the new bed must be playing its part in that.

Re: Kids listening and phoning in - it's impossible to stop them, so put up with them.
Some of them on the chat can be annoying (How you doing, MM), but most of them are OK kids and some of them may have problems which we adults can help with. Also teenagers will spread the word about KATG much quicker than us - they like to talk and they have more friends than an adult.

oh yeah, two great new Malleyisms in the show:
"cockus" and "orrnge".

Good closing song as well ("Tubthumping", by Chumbawamba, if anyone was wondering). I met a couple of members of the group when I lived in Leeds. They were cunts.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:59 AM   #15 (permalink)

I was actually listening to the 24/7 feed today and they were talking about Keith saying orrrnge a year ago. So strange, I thought I was listening to the last show.
Old 08-27-2006, 06:48 AM   #16 (permalink)

Blow it out your arse, survivor

So here's my idea for a TV show. I think the survivor thing should be taken a little bit further and they should come up with a stratified sample of the world. This sample consists of about 100 people. Theres an email I've gotten a few times that will show the actual numbers

http://www.mysterra.org/Organisation...ftheworld.html

I would like to know whether the village will stay the way as is, or would the people pull together and start helping each other out to make the village a better place to live in. Of course, in the tradition of 30 days, the aim of the show would be to explore whether it is possible for a 100 people with all these barriers to achieve a village that we would be happy to live in. Any thoughts?

Cheers
Old 08-27-2006, 02:53 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoe
Maybe 14 year olds shouldn't call anymore. Better yet, people of all ages shouldn't call if they can't think of anything to say. I don't call because what the fuck am I going to say.

"Hi, I'm stjoe from the chat and I think you're awesome."

"uhhh... Thanks"

What the fuck else are they going to say? Calls like that don't move the show forward in any way.
Hey SBF is a youngin and she has plenty to say.......
Old 08-27-2006, 03:34 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brend_duh
True true.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:49 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brend_duh
Then phone in and say it. My point isn't that not one 14 year old has nothing to say, I'm saying most of the callers are fucktards that need to put down the receiver and think about what they're going to say before phoning in.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:28 AM   #20 (permalink)

I can confirm that the only thing to do in Wisconsin is drink and have sex. That kid will probably end up getting someone pregnant before he finishes high school. He'll just have to deal with screwing fat chicks rather than the Miami hardbodies (but none of the hardbodies would've screwed a little kid with no money anyway).