Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3330: Trapped w/ Casey James Salengo and Danny Vega (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3330-trapped-w-casey-james-salengo-danny-vega-21977/)

shoebootie 10-13-2020 09:02 AM

This is a real "not all men" moment. Because 2 out of 3 men on this episode understand the point - and one is like "what? i can't like an ass pic?? she's controlling!"

Respect when a girl says "this behavior makes me uncomfortable, can you please not" instead of gaslighting her into being the asshole.

I woke up this morning to notifications of some rando I went to high school with liking over a dozen of my pics dating YEARS back. This is the second day in a row he's done this. Get some self awareness, no thank you.

shoebootie 10-13-2020 09:06 AM

I liked Apia's picture of a mushroom yesterday. She knows what's up. Drip drip ;)

CuriousKlepto 10-13-2020 09:39 AM

I voted "WHAAAT?!" but that's because I get to come at it from the male queer point of view. Half my friends are posting traps and I've seen those bodies in real life, so I click like just as a support. If I'm in a relationship, I'm also showing my partner, because we both enjoy the view.

Plus with the Instagram algorithm, it I don't like the Holesome pictures, it'll stop showing me the Wholesome pics of that person.

Apia resurrected 10-13-2020 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 885873)
I liked Apia's picture of a mushroom yesterday. She knows what's up. Drip drip ;)

The mushroom was thirsty for some likes. All the rainwater wasn't enough.

Apia resurrected 10-13-2020 10:11 AM

If I was a single, non business person, I would also post some traps because it's fun.
But I can't, more for work reasons. Not that the company would say something. Work life and personal life are coming together more and more on social media and being in sales it could definitely be misunderstood.
" have you seen my ass pics old doctor I'm alone in his office with because the stuff already left for lunch? Great."

Newsy 10-13-2020 07:19 PM

I started seeing red when Danny was talking about the apologies. Can we get him blacklisted from eating out, anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FingerLakes 10-13-2020 09:33 PM

But he just wants people to be sorry for the things they should be sorry for. What's wrong with that? I think he should be a priest.

ThePinkSuperhero 10-14-2020 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirteen (Post 885863)
Danny's out of line in how he treated Hannah (he also claimed it was the first time someone broke up with him), but it was interesting to hear his side.

"Interesting" indeed. Every story started out with something that sounded non-offensive, like, I just ASKED her to wear her hair BACK, and very slowly teased out the truth of, I was a huge dick. Be honest with yourself, Danny!

Scorpion 10-21-2020 07:50 AM

So Thirsty

So I agree with both Keith and Chemda. AND it goes like this...

You can't be liking thirst traps of people you know, that is too much thirst. It is either one of two things weird/creepy or flirty.

'Like' anything you want if you don't know them and they are not in your circle where you will know them. Davy can like all the Scarlet Johansson he wants but thirst for "friends" is looking for a response. Not cool Davy! AND I really don't believe you think it's as innocent as you make it out to be.

As far as needing to approve Hanna's appearance fuck you Davy! She is a wild free spirit and you knew that going in to the relationship. I agree with Xerxes when he said "When did we stop talking?" No approval is really needed and I don't mind if my wife were to change her hair color and surprise me. But again it was part of who she was and is so it's not so much a sudden shocking change.

Keith 10-21-2020 09:26 AM

How the fuck is that agreeing with BOTH of us?

You only agree with me! It’s okay to say. Say it!