Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3331: Respect the Curtain w/ Billy Procida (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3331-respect-curtain-w-billy-procida-21979/)

Andrea_Allan 10-14-2020 04:47 PM

3331: Respect the Curtain w/ Billy Procida

Televised war crimes; Billy’s polyamorous shake-up; guns, glory holes, and OnlyFans; attention being more important than embarrassment; the coronavirus can be contracted twice and Johnson & Johnson has suspended their vaccine trials; woman sues Brad Pitt for scamming $40,000 from her

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Archimedes_Screw 10-14-2020 05:12 PM

If anyone is planning on getting a firearm I implore you to get range time in. Know how to quickly clear a jammed round and know how to maintain sight picture. Trigger discipline is probably the most important thing to learn.

This year has triggered my prepper instincts something fierce. It’s everything in me to not go crazy preparing for every conceivable scenario.

I love Billy episodes so much.

FingerLakes 10-14-2020 09:23 PM

turned it off at the "I don't WANT to own a gun BUT I HAVE TO GET IT" section.
Let him get the gun to fucking shoot me in the face

Jay86 10-14-2020 09:43 PM

I'm still working on my KAGT backlog but any Billy episode has to go to the front of the queue, and boy, this doesn't disappoint! Billy always gets the best out of Chemda!
Billy: I like icecream.
Chemda: What does that even mean? What icecream? Do you even know how many flavours there are, you piece of shit?

He wants a gun....good lord...

Rune 10-14-2020 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay86 (Post 885900)
I'm still working on my KAGT backlog but any Billy episode has to go to the front of the queue, and boy, this doesn't disappoint! Billy always gets the best out of Chemda!
Billy: I like icecream.
Chemda: What does that even mean? What icecream? Do you even know how many flavours there are, you piece of shit?

He wants a gun....good lord...

Lol you & I both...today’s actually my 1 yr KATGversary! I’ve never seen anyone rile Chemda up quite like Billy, except maybe that one obnoxious dude who’s name escapes my memory.

Rune 10-14-2020 10:14 PM

Dude really managed to set up an anonymous gloryhole arrangement in the midst of a pandemic. What I wanna know is, who are these people sucking stray dick. Are they getting paid? I coulda asked 10 more followups, at least, on top of Chemda’s. I’m actually amazed. Never a dull moment when Billy’s on.

Keith 10-14-2020 10:23 PM

Don’t fuck-shame.

It’s called Scary As Shit Play.

Rune 10-14-2020 10:47 PM

Seeing the picture of the curtain in question killed me. I encourage everyone to go look at it. Scary as shit play, indeed.

I’m putting more thought into it, and maybe if you’re doing sex work, this is actually a cut and dry gig? You don’t have to see or talk to the perfect stranger on the other side, nor do they see you. All you see is a perfectly anonymous dick. But the balls you gotta have to show up...I guess that applies every time.

Keith 10-15-2020 01:02 AM

Did someone say Boogaloo?

You know how we do this shit.

Apia resurrected 10-15-2020 01:36 AM

I’ve seen the picture of the curtain and yes, I’m married.
But if this is what you have to do to find love today, maybe love can go and eat a dick.
Oh I see. The irony.