Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3331: Respect the Curtain w/ Billy Procida (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3331-respect-curtain-w-billy-procida-21979/)

Andrea_Allan 10-14-2020 04:47 PM

3331: Respect the Curtain w/ Billy Procida

Televised war crimes; Billy’s polyamorous shake-up; guns, glory holes, and OnlyFans; attention being more important than embarrassment; the coronavirus can be contracted twice and Johnson & Johnson has suspended their vaccine trials; woman sues Brad Pitt for scamming $40,000 from her

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Archimedes_Screw 10-14-2020 05:12 PM

If anyone is planning on getting a firearm I implore you to get range time in. Know how to quickly clear a jammed round and know how to maintain sight picture. Trigger discipline is probably the most important thing to learn.

This year has triggered my prepper instincts something fierce. It’s everything in me to not go crazy preparing for every conceivable scenario.

I love Billy episodes so much.

FingerLakes 10-14-2020 09:23 PM

turned it off at the "I don't WANT to own a gun BUT I HAVE TO GET IT" section.
Let him get the gun to fucking shoot me in the face

Jay86 10-14-2020 09:43 PM

I'm still working on my KAGT backlog but any Billy episode has to go to the front of the queue, and boy, this doesn't disappoint! Billy always gets the best out of Chemda!
Billy: I like icecream.
Chemda: What does that even mean? What icecream? Do you even know how many flavours there are, you piece of shit?

He wants a gun....good lord...

Rune 10-14-2020 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay86 (Post 885900)
I'm still working on my KAGT backlog but any Billy episode has to go to the front of the queue, and boy, this doesn't disappoint! Billy always gets the best out of Chemda!
Billy: I like icecream.
Chemda: What does that even mean? What icecream? Do you even know how many flavours there are, you piece of shit?

He wants a gun....good lord...

Lol you & I both...today’s actually my 1 yr KATGversary! I’ve never seen anyone rile Chemda up quite like Billy, except maybe that one obnoxious dude who’s name escapes my memory.

Rune 10-14-2020 10:14 PM

Dude really managed to set up an anonymous gloryhole arrangement in the midst of a pandemic. What I wanna know is, who are these people sucking stray dick. Are they getting paid? I coulda asked 10 more followups, at least, on top of Chemda’s. I’m actually amazed. Never a dull moment when Billy’s on.

Keith 10-14-2020 10:23 PM

Don’t fuck-shame.

It’s called Scary As Shit Play.

Rune 10-14-2020 10:47 PM

Seeing the picture of the curtain in question killed me. I encourage everyone to go look at it. Scary as shit play, indeed.

I’m putting more thought into it, and maybe if you’re doing sex work, this is actually a cut and dry gig? You don’t have to see or talk to the perfect stranger on the other side, nor do they see you. All you see is a perfectly anonymous dick. But the balls you gotta have to show up...I guess that applies every time.

Keith 10-15-2020 01:02 AM

Did someone say Boogaloo?

You know how we do this shit.

Apia resurrected 10-15-2020 01:36 AM

I’ve seen the picture of the curtain and yes, I’m married.
But if this is what you have to do to find love today, maybe love can go and eat a dick.
Oh I see. The irony.

Keith 10-15-2020 01:42 AM

It's not love, baby. It's just loving.

Or it's not.

I'm ova here now.

Apia resurrected 10-15-2020 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 885911)
It's not love, baby. It's just loving.

Or it's not.

I'm ova here now.

You might be right. I'm off the market since 2006 and have no idea what's up.

Apia resurrected 10-15-2020 05:30 AM

The state of the world is bad. What could improve it? I know. One more killing device. #buddha

Apia resurrected 10-15-2020 06:06 AM

Chemda here some inside from big pharma:

Pauses in trials are common because the safety regulations are so strict.
You just dont hear about them because no one cared before covid and because it doesn't fit to the very bad image of pharma.
Even with drugs on the market I have to report everything.
When someone takes our heart drug and in that time his feet grow a size or his fingernails get darker I have to report it even if the link to the drug is unlikely. If I dont do it and it comes out I would be in huge trouble.
The company has to do it to be safe and not to get sued.
Same with trials.

Keith 10-15-2020 06:42 AM

Sounds like GREAT news!

Apia resurrected 10-15-2020 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 885917)
Sounds like GREAT news!

I wouldn't go so far! For now its mediocre news!

Keith 10-15-2020 06:58 AM

Chemda's so right about how these apps better get their algorithms together now that there's COVID and competition.

Even the layout affects if I fuck with it.

Get it together, Amazon!

Archimedes_Screw 10-15-2020 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 885915)

You just dont hear about them because no one cared before covid and because it doesn't fit to the very bad image of pharma.
When someone takes our heart drug and in that time his feet grow a size or his fingernails get darker I have to report it even if the link to the drug is unlikely. If I dont do it and it comes out I would be in huge trouble.
Same with trials.

What is the name of the drug that makes your feet bigger? Asking for a friend.

Archimedes_Screw 10-15-2020 08:31 AM

I love Billy. He brings out the dom in Chemda. I thought I was in trouble for something just listening to her. Please record her customer service calls and sell them!

Bucho 10-15-2020 12:44 PM

Lol.

shoebootie 10-15-2020 04:06 PM

HE HAS A GLORY HOLE BUT IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH RESTAURANTS.

I can't with this.

I love Billy, but holy fucking shit.

Keith 10-15-2020 05:02 PM

I don’t think you’re getting it. He was willing to be quarantined! But everyone wouldn’t do it! So now he gets blowies between a curtain!

Hello!

Apia resurrected 10-16-2020 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 885930)
HE HAS A GLORY HOLE BUT IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH RESTAURANTS.

I can't with this.

I love Billy, but holy fucking shit.

I listen to Dan Savage and health experts recommended glory holes as a tool of harm reduction there. As in less bad than normal sex.
I still will not get one.

Apia resurrected 10-16-2020 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 885915)

Same with trials.

Here is a good article from the NYT about it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/14/h...al-trials.html
It’s especially good, because it confirms what I said here and makes me feel smart.

shoebootie 10-16-2020 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 885934)
I don’t think you’re getting it. He was willing to be quarantined! But everyone wouldn’t do it! So now he gets blowies between a curtain!

Hello!

Everyone has their own quarantine rules. I did outside dining with a friend recently and that's my comfort level. His is getting his pecker sucked through a sheet but ok. Different strokes, amirite?

shoebootie 10-16-2020 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 885939)
I listen to Dan Savage and health experts recommended glory holes as a tool of harm reduction there. As in less bad than normal sex.
I still will not get one.

Soon, getting a glory hole put up in your home will be as normalized as how fun it was to get a stripper pole for pole dance workouts!

Apia resurrected 10-16-2020 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 885943)
Soon, getting a glory hole put up in your home will be as normalized as how fun it was to get a stripper pole for pole dance workouts!

But how to explain it it the kids?

Hm. Maybe that’s just for childless people or people with huge houses.

shoebootie 10-16-2020 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 885945)

"This is mommy and daddy's special peekaboo hole"

Apia resurrected 10-16-2020 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 885946)
"This is mommy and daddy's special peekaboo hole"

That’s good, but for daddy we don’t it because we live here together.

Thats mommy‘s and her always changing internet friends special hole!

theguy2009 10-16-2020 01:22 PM

Here's some things I learned about Billy this episode
1. He has a girlfriend
2. He wants, but doesn't want, a gun
3. He has a car
4. He only wants to talk when someone else starts
talking
5. Even then he will only give vague, half answers

PippaMags 10-17-2020 11:46 AM

You don’t need a gun, Billy.

I cheered out loud when Chemda went in on Billy’s thought process in owning a firearm.

Billy, if you’re in the chat reading these comments please let go of the fear about needing a gun. You don’t need a gun. If you insist on owning a gun PLEASE take a few (more than just one!) firearm courses so you don’t hurt yourself or some innocent bystander.

Apia resurrected 10-18-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PippaMags (Post 885966)
I cheered out loud when Chemda went in on Billy’s thought process in owning a firearm.

Billy, if you’re in the chat reading these comments please let go of the fear about needing a gun. You don’t need a gun. If you insist on owning a gun PLEASE take a few (more than just one!) firearm courses so you don’t hurt yourself or some innocent bystander.

I wonder how we in Germany seem to be genetically different from Americans, because i know no one who thinks they need a gun.
A strange mutation that leaves everything else pretty much the same, but somehow somehow we can deal without having a gun.
It’s not that German people are nicer or more peaceful ( world war 2 etc).
What can it be?

Maybe, maybe we don’t have brain washing Organisation saying us that a real German needs a gun.
But I’m sure Billy is a free spirit and it’s a Great idea.

LoopyLou79 10-18-2020 12:50 PM

Curtain

Billy is aware that sex is not a hobby right?

This fucking bull shit with the curtain, if a friend of mine told me she was getting her kicks by sucking someone off through a curtain I’d consider medical help but then again I remember when being a fucking idiot was something you kept to yourself.

Scorpion 10-19-2020 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 885945)

I have a big house 3,100sqft its not big enough for that. Only if it had a secret dungeon and even then...also the difficulty in convincing women that its not a dungeon dungeon. Props to Billy for making it work somehow.

Keith 10-19-2020 01:03 AM

We can all do it, baby. You just gotta want to.

Scorpion 10-19-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 885981)
We can all do it, baby. You just gotta want to.

No that's not true.
Even if I didn't have a strong happy monogamous marriage I could not make this happen.

(trying to respond in the forums and having 2 keys that don't function is difficult) can you guess the ones I can't use. clue one I can't type an email out and clue B I can't move ahead in games... so frustrating. I got an external keyboard but for some reason it stopped functioning. It's hard to get any jobs done.

Scorpion 10-19-2020 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 885970)
I wonder how we in Germany seem to be genetically different from Americans, because i know no one who thinks they need a gun.
A strange mutation that leaves everything else pretty much the same, but somehow somehow we can deal without having a gun.
It’s not that German people are nicer or more peaceful ( world war 2 etc).
What can it be?

Maybe, maybe we don’t have brain washing Organization saying us that a real German needs a gun.
But I’m sure Billy is a free spirit and it’s a Great idea.

( world war 2 etc). etc means world war 1?
(cut and paste is a great thing...)
Billy should not get a gun imho... the feelings he has that makes him think he should have one is maybe a reason to take gun handling classes and maybe talk to a psychologist about his feelings. Those feelings and having a gun can lead to a bad accident. ( I have 2 rifles BTw.) Also he should get a gun safe if he is going to have a gun. that increases the cost a bit, really need the safe first...

Apia resurrected 10-19-2020 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 885989)
( world war 2 etc). etc means world war 1?
(cut and paste is a great thing...)
Billy should not get a gun imho... the feelings he has that makes him think he should have one is maybe a reason to take gun handling classes and maybe talk to a psychologist about his feelings. Those feelings and having a gun can lead to a bad accident. ( I have 2 rifles BTw.) Also he should get a gun safe if he is going to have a gun. that increases the cost a bit, really need the safe first...

Yes 1 and 2.

littlp 10-24-2020 07:37 PM

Re: Guns

I’m not a gun owner but my dad is as well as several of my family members are gun owners and I work with Veterans.

When people say they want to get a gun, do they intend on actually getting properly trained on it? Do they know what kind of gun? Do they understand that there are hundreds of different types, each works differently. Some have a significant recoil. Do they understand how loud a gun is? Do they understand that anyone coming after them with guns are likely more trained in how to use them than they do, and can possibly tell they you have no idea what you are doing? Do you want to look like the rich idiots in Missouri who were pointing their guns at the BLM and clearly had no idea how to operate those guns.

I keep hearing people talk about buying a gun like it is a simple fix. Many times the gun ends up being used on the owner or the owner hurts a loved one. It isn’t a quick fix for safety if you don’t take the time and research to understand what you are buying.

We don’t have a gun because 1. I’m too jumpy and 2. Both my husband and I have had suicidal tendencies and it is just best for us to not have one in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apia resurrected 10-25-2020 12:58 AM

I really don’t understand the urge to get a gun for most people.
Here some things I find especially questionable.

1. A gun should be in a safe, so far so good. Imagine you wake up and there is someone in your home. Is the safe next to your bed? Do you say to the intruder, wait please until I take my gun from the safe?

2. Most people are not greatly organized. They have problems finding a phone charger for example or their wallet or the keys. Do they really put the gun always back into the safe? I highly doubt it. As far I know humans they often forget and it’s somewhere on a shelf or next to the toilet because they wanted to bring it to the safe but got a text and forgot.

3. When you take your gun out, where would you have it? I have a handbag with my wallet, phone, a brush, and lip gloss with me very often. If I was a gun enthusiast I guess also a gun. Mr Apia has his wallet in his back pocket of his jeans and it’s not great and the pockets tend to have holes after some time. Where men who don’t like to have bags with them put the guns? I fear, also somewhere in a pocket. We hear enough stories of idiots shooting themselves.

4. Kids. I don’t have guns. I have a vibrator, not deadly but also something kids shouldn’t see. It lives in my private drawer.
One day I was dealing with laundry and my daughter, 5 at the time brought me the vibrator asking what it is. Obviously I had forgotten to hide it. I’m about 100% sure that the same happens with guns only with way worse consequences.