Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3332: Now I Know w/ Dylan Adler (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3332-now-i-know-w-dylan-adler-21984/)

Keith 10-16-2020 04:20 PM

3332: Now I Know w/ Dylan Adler

Dylan’s swine flu; white men and Asian girlfriends; hot sauce in the urethra; Dylan’s street fight; Trump and Biden’s seperate town hall meetings; Billy Bush and the Grab ‘Em by the Pussy Bus Tape’s 4th anniversary; Florida woman dissatisfied with her purchased meth complains to police; Brazilian politician caught hiding $5,000 in his ass-cheeks; a drone in Israel drops weed for the citizens; Vietnam’s recycled condoms; Subway’s bread has so much sugar it can’t be called bread in Ireland

Guest:
Dylan Adler
http://static-1.keithandthegirl.net/...AN-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Archimedes_Screw 10-16-2020 04:48 PM

Dylan!!! One of my favorite guests. All I can think about now is his gaping urethra.

Archimedes_Screw 10-16-2020 04:58 PM

I would stop driving if I rear ended a car and a crying clown stepped out. Holy shit. Glad you were ok Chemda.

FingerLakes 10-16-2020 11:51 PM

haven't listened yet but what a blessing to see that the guest is our sweet talented angel Dylan <3

Apia resurrected 10-17-2020 03:20 AM

I knew Keith was talking about the bathroom and I'm a foreigner. Just saying.

Apia resurrected 10-17-2020 03:52 AM

it is always great fun when people try to guess where I'm from.
Because Germany is so white I'm already not quite fitting.

Yes you live here but where are you REALLY from?

Is something I heard often.

No one ever guessed right. But I would prefer to be from Spain, an always popular guess.

shoebootie 10-19-2020 09:08 AM

Dylan is such a favorite! His "why am I still fucked up" song is still active in my grouptext - we will text each other "🎵 why am I still fucked up?" followed by the latest Dumb Shit we've done in quarantine. Thanks, Dylan, for giving us fucked up dumb bitches a theme song (I almost said jingle instead of theme song and then I threw up in my mouth a little.)

Rune 10-19-2020 04:38 PM

Dylan has such an extremely smooth quality to his voice.

When you guys were talking about the lack of vowels in Hebrew, it really reminded me of Arabic (I lived in Egypt for a couple years). More and more Jews and Arabs seem like a pair of bickering cousins? There are a couple alphabetic vowels in Arabic, but most of their vowels are signified through swiggles and slashes above/underneath letters, and similarly those are only taught to children (but also in the Quran, where intonation is considered super important to preserve the text. They actually have contests on how well they can recite and intonate the Quran from memory, no joke).

Ex. قُلْ هُوَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا هُدًى وَشِفَاءٌ

Completely opposite that, modern written Somali (went through several writing scripts) is so vowel-heavy, attempting to read it feels like it’s deliberately trying to make you cross-eyed. I can say this because I have Somali in me.

Ex. You can see it in the lyrics to this traditional folk song.

I’m sure English has its problems. It’s hard for new English speakers, because its grammar rules and spelling is so confusing and lacks uniformity, but I think it’s a lot less complex as an overall language than most.

Apia resurrected 10-20-2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 885983)
Dylan is such a favorite! His "why am I still fucked up" song is still active in my grouptext - we will text each other "🎵 why am I still fucked up?" followed by the latest Dumb Shit we've done in quarantine. Thanks, Dylan, for giving us fucked up dumb bitches a theme song (I almost said jingle instead of theme song and then I threw up in my mouth a little.)

Is jingle an uncool word? Please explain to a foreigner.

shoebootie 10-20-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 886016)
Is jingle an uncool word? Please explain to a foreigner.

katg.com/dad

where have you been