Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3333: Raising the Roof w/ Tracey Carnazzo (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3333-raising-roof-w-tracey-carnazzo-21986/)

Keith 10-19-2020 05:17 PM

3333: Raising the Roof w/ Tracey Carnazzo

2 weeks until Election Day; comedy, COVID-19, and fire escape shows; bacon-scented masks and nude MRIs; The Affair’s Dominic West’s affair

Guest:
Tracey Carnazzo
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...CY-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 10-20-2020 07:20 AM

Most accidents occur at home. So it's not safer.

FingerLakes 10-20-2020 11:38 AM

"So has Covid affected your relationship?"
"Huh? Haha, so I LOVE cleaning!"
:D:D:D

I'm surprised Keith didn't read all of Tracey's insta-stories that were WordArt collages about how men don't respect a woman till she's gone and exes don't deserve your energy and that kinda shit.

shoebootie 10-20-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 886002)
"So has Covid affected your relationship?"
"Huh? Haha, so I LOVE cleaning!"
:D:D:D

I'm surprised Keith didn't read all of Tracey's insta-stories that were WordArt collages about how men don't respect a woman till she's gone and exes don't deserve your energy and that kinda shit.

When my friends post too many insta-quotes or inspirational/aspirational quotes, I text them real quick "hey, are you ok because this seems like perhaps you are not doing so good right now."

We're in our 30s the time to subtweet your ex has come and gone.

shoebootie 10-20-2020 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 885994)
Most accidents occur at home. So it's not safer.

I do more Dumb Shit at home than I'd ever do out in the world. All my injuries happen here.

Apia resurrected 10-20-2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 886003)
When my friends post too many insta-quotes or inspirational/aspirational quotes, I text them real quick "hey, are you ok because this seems like perhaps you are not doing so good right now."

I'm very anti inspirational quotes. I'm always a little big disappointed. On Facebook I always mute the source

FingerLakes 10-20-2020 11:54 AM

Re: The Poll

Yes. Spoke to an ex fuck buddy over the summer and we were commiserating about corona and I guess trump's response to it came up and he started defending him. Then as I call trump a racist idiot and he starts going HARD about how trump isn't a racist and "how could he be when he hired a black to do whatever Ben Carson did?!" and I'm wondering why he's defending this idiot so hard then as I go on he reveals he voted for trump in 2016 and is like "I'M NOT A RACIST. HIS VOTERS AREN'T RACIST" and I'm just gobsmacked. As Keith said before, people hear the word racist and it becomes very personal. I never called this dude a racist, just said that RACISTS love trump because he empowers them to keep being more racist and violent. Like literally he said to hurt people and racists responded by going YEAH and being violent at his rallies and at protests. But this guy heard that and assumed I must be calling him one directly because he supports a racist and so he has to defend trump to defend himself.

It gets worse.
He goes on to tell me why Biden is unqualified and this is his list:
  • He's weak and other countries won't respect him
  • He's untrustworthy
  • He's a pedophile! He hung out with Epstein
And again I'm speechless because either I'm crazy or he's an idiot because every single point he makes applies to trump! ALL OF THEM.
I call trump a rapist and his defense was "He never held a gun on any of those women!" and that was it.
We were already Exes but now I have no respect for him as a person.

And someone I befriended at a party a year or 2 ago recently put up a video about how Corona is a hoax AND masks are a lie. Why would the latter have to be true if there's no virus???? We spoke earlier in the year about how Trump got into power because people refused to vote for Hilary, a woman, and how stupid that is. Then a month ago he posted on fb about not voting because "it's all a scam"

So he's dead to me

FingerLakes 10-20-2020 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 886003)

Jokes on you!
He's not an ex! He's just the guy she lives with and won't talk about ever in public ;)

Scorpion 10-20-2020 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 886004)
I do more Dumb Shit at home than I'd ever do out in the world. All my injuries happen here.

Bad things happen where you are.
The more your in one place the more bad things happen there. This is less true for homeless people.

Most car accidents happen within 5 miles of home. Duh! Most driving happens within 5 miles of home. You could park your car 6 miles from home then you can be the exception.

Apia resurrected 10-20-2020 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 886009)
Bad things happen where you are.
The more your in one place the more bad things happen there. This is less true for homeless people.

Most car accidents happen within 5 miles of home. Duh! Most driving happens within 5 miles of home. You could park your car 6 miles from home then you can be the exception.

A lot of people drink a lot at home now. Maybe also not helping.