Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3336: I've Got a Feeling w/ Patrick Schroeder (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3336-ive-got-feeling-w-patrick-schroeder-21992/)

Lanfear 10-27-2020 01:58 PM

Ugh I liked Patrick before but I'm not so sure after this

How are people so fucking proud to talk about never having been interested in voting, activism and politics until literally months ago?

bagelwagel 10-27-2020 03:27 PM

Same as people who are proud at how little they read.

I don't comprehend being proud at being ignorant.

Scorpion 10-27-2020 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 886178)
We dont get stickers in Germany.
Hey, but we have universal healthcare.

Braggart!!!!!

Ok, my turn. I just became a lifetime VIP member. YEAH BABY VIP FOR LIFE!

The Girl 10-27-2020 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 886198)
Braggart!!!!!

Ok, my turn. I just became a lifetime VIP member. YEAH BABY VIP FOR LIFE!

How do I click like mire than once!

WOOOOO

Welcome to KATG4LIFE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith 10-27-2020 11:39 PM

Fuck yeah mire!

Apia resurrected 10-28-2020 12:29 AM

Waking up, thinking about the Covid influenced home office day and wishing I could go back to sleep and not deal with it.

And still I’m one of the very lucky ones with a job.

Today one of my favorite colleagues will quit, because they didn’t give her a unlimited contract but someone else did.
This makes me very sad, but it’s good for her. We in the team know for maybe 2 weeks but today it will be official. That’s sucks a lot.

Maya 10-28-2020 08:18 AM

I live in a bumfuck town around two hours from Keith's bumfuck town and can confirm that my bumfuck town has lots of Trump everything. One of my neighbors has a cardboard cutout of Trump and it's a very upsetting sight to see every time I look out my window. Another neighbor has a Trump flag that says "Make Liberals Cry." Lovely little town otherwise.

Scorpion 10-28-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maya (Post 886216)
... One of my neighbors has a cardboard cutout of Trump and it's a very upsetting sight to see every time I look out my window. Another neighbor has a Trump flag that says "Make Liberals Cry." Lovely little town otherwise.

My wife were looking at a house for sale and there seemed to be a local battle going on. Like the house on the corner had like 6 Trump signs in the yard and a huge flag and the house across had a few Biden signs and and ANTIFA sign and a couple Black Lives matter signs and this continued down the street like every other house seemed to be on one side and the next was on the other. But none of them had just one sign.

We were both like, no we don't want to live here. Didn't matter what the house was like. I'm betting that house doesn't sell until after the election.

Apia resurrected 10-29-2020 12:12 AM

We don't have political flags here in yards and I'm so thankful.
Honestly I think it's a terrible idea to have them.
With or without the one or the other will win and I like to walk through my neighborhood without being screamed at by flags.
And I dont need some idiot throwing eggs on my house because he didn't like the flag.

In case you think I'm too annoying with my perfect Germany
Nazis were also invented here so we need to do better now.

Ps.
I voted in every election since I'm 18.

Maya 10-29-2020 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 886241)
My wife were looking at a house for sale and there seemed to be a local battle going on. Like the house on the corner had like 6 Trump signs in the yard and a huge flag and the house across had a few Biden signs and and ANTIFA sign and a couple Black Lives matter signs and this continued down the street like every other house seemed to be on one side and the next was on the other. But none of them had just one sign.

We were both like, no we don't want to live here. Didn't matter what the house was like. I'm betting that house doesn't sell until after the election.

We have sign wars here too, it's ridiculous. Each week, someone comes out with a bigger sign, it's like the nuclear arms race but with posters.

I'm only eligible to vote day-of and in person (California DL, Pennsylvania local address), I'm worried it'll be a shit show. What if they run out of stickers?