Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3337: Fill the Hole w/ Rojo Perez (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3337-fill-hole-w-rojo-perez-21995/)

Keith 10-28-2020 04:07 PM

3337: Fill the Hole w/ Rojo Perez

Virtual movie dates; conservative Amy Coney Barrett joins the Supreme Court; America’s first black cardinal; Trump’s Omaha MAGA rally, his disregarded supporters, and hypothermia; Kim Kardashian’s 40th birthday party, Kanye for President, and third parties; L.A. Dodgers, COVID-19, and the World Series; coronacouples

Guest:
Rojo Perez
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...JO-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Archimedes_Screw 10-28-2020 05:12 PM

You know how sometimes Bruce Banner almost turns into the Hulk? Pretty sure I heard that from Chemda about the closest comment. While listening at work I said aloud “ oh hell no” lol

Loved the episode! Hope Rojo finds happiness.

Apia resurrected 10-29-2020 01:06 AM

Chemda, the first woman? Not with the catholic church.
We are still only partial human in the church eyes. ( Eve was made of Adam's rib to keep him company, the bible says)
Sarcasm mode:
I'm so glad for the black male community to have this first cardinal in 2020. When we women just try harder we will also get one in 5000 to 6000 years.

porky2468 10-29-2020 05:50 AM

I LOVE ROJO! Can't wait to listen.

Apia resurrected 10-29-2020 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porky2468 (Post 886261)
I LOVE ROJO! Can't wait to listen.

I wanted to make a joke that he was awful, but life is too hard.
He was great, of course.

Piscean 10-29-2020 02:02 PM

https://pasteboard.co/JxVxXOz.jpg

I had to fly to CO 2 weeks ago. I believed the hype that the planes were being cleaned, airports were empty, etc. It's all a lie.

I watched everyone deplane, then 5 minutes later we started boarding. No cleaning crew came or went and there was no time for any sort of cleaning to have happened.

Once on the plane, I used the sanitizing wipe they provided to wipe the armrests. Absolutely filthy.

Don't believe the hype. The airports and airplanes are the same germ riddled buckets of filth they have always been.

Jessica332 10-30-2020 05:50 AM

Loved that Rojo pointed out that some of us have no choice but to go back to work. If your job is open you have to quit or work. Not all of us can work from home. I work with children and we only closed for a brief period of time. Our numbers where I live are very high but what am I going to do not pay my bills? Not put food on the table? My son has also worked this whole time. He works in a store where he also works part time in a pharmacy. They are going to begin COVID testing this week and he will be giving COVID test coming in direct contact with people who could have COVID. He also attends some of his college classes in person.

Apia resurrected 10-30-2020 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica332 (Post 886287)
Loved that Rojo pointed out that some of us have no choice but to go back to work. If your job is open you have to quit or work. Not all of us can work from home. I work with children and we only closed for a brief period of time. Our numbers where I live are very high but what am I going to do not pay my bills? Not put food on the table? My son has also worked this whole time. He works in a store where he also works part time in a pharmacy. They are going to begin COVID testing this week and he will be giving COVID test coming in direct contact with people who could have COVID. He also attends some of his college classes in person.

I work from home in sales and it’s awful.
The good thing is that I’m safe but it’s not good at all for me emotional state.

The Girl 10-30-2020 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica332 (Post 886287)

Yes of course. And we need you and your son. We need everyone. The people from home and people at work.
I think everyone has their hardships in this very trying times.
I’m very grateful for my 12 hour day. Work takes more effort but I’m adjusting.
I hope you and everyone stay as safe as possible.

Much love [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FingerLakes 10-31-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 886237)
You know how sometimes Bruce Banner almost turns into the Hulk? Pretty sure I heard that from Chemda about the closest comment. While listening at work I said aloud “ oh hell no” lol

Loved the episode! Hope Rojo finds happiness.

Yeah. He was uncharacteristically [passive] aggressive. I guess he felt some sort of way about the questions about his travels. I wasn't ready for it

Maya 11-02-2020 06:36 AM

I have a newspaper comment. I just went on CNN's website to read more about the weird Rob Kardashian hologram that Kim got for her birthday and oh my god, why are there five thousand ads? I thought that was just for the more clickbait type websites but nope, CNN is more ads than news. I've been spoiled by my online subscriptions to NYT and WaPo.

Keith, I'm so sorry I doubted you. Long live print newspapers.

Keith 11-02-2020 07:12 AM

HELLO!

Maya 11-02-2020 08:05 AM

Then again, a NYT digital subscription is cheaper than buying the actual paper every day, and I don't have to leave my apartment.

Keith 11-02-2020 08:10 AM

Sure, but you pay for that. That’s different. When people say they get their news online they don’t mean they pay for the New York Times.

They’re looking at free sites, dealing with 50 scrolls and clicks for information, and then oddly lying about the convenience.

Don’t you Then Again me...

Maya 11-02-2020 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 886340)
They’re looking at free sites, dealing with 50 scrolls and clicks for information, and then oddly lying about the convenience.

Well those people are clearly fools.