Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you had sex with someone new during COVID-19?
Yes 4 10.00%
No 11 27.50%
I was already in my relationship before COVID-19 25 62.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree33Likes

Old 10-28-2020, 04:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3337: Fill the Hole w/ Rojo Perez

Virtual movie dates; conservative Amy Coney Barrett joins the Supreme Court; America’s first black cardinal; Trump’s Omaha MAGA rally, his disregarded supporters, and hypothermia; Kim Kardashian’s 40th birthday party, Kanye for President, and third parties; L.A. Dodgers, COVID-19, and the World Series; coronacouples

Guest:
Rojo Perez

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl and Archimedes_Screw like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 05:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

You know how sometimes Bruce Banner almost turns into the Hulk? Pretty sure I heard that from Chemda about the closest comment. While listening at work I said aloud “ oh hell no” lol

Loved the episode! Hope Rojo finds happiness.
Keith, Scorpion and FingerLakes like this.
Old 10-29-2020, 01:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda, the first woman? Not with the catholic church.
We are still only partial human in the church eyes. ( Eve was made of Adam's rib to keep him company, the bible says)
Sarcasm mode:
I'm so glad for the black male community to have this first cardinal in 2020. When we women just try harder we will also get one in 5000 to 6000 years.
Keith and Scorpion like this.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 10-29-2020 at 01:13 AM.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I LOVE ROJO! Can't wait to listen.
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 3 others like this.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
I LOVE ROJO! Can't wait to listen.
I wanted to make a joke that he was awful, but life is too hard.
He was great, of course.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

https://pasteboard.co/JxVxXOz.jpg

I had to fly to CO 2 weeks ago. I believed the hype that the planes were being cleaned, airports were empty, etc. It's all a lie.

I watched everyone deplane, then 5 minutes later we started boarding. No cleaning crew came or went and there was no time for any sort of cleaning to have happened.

Once on the plane, I used the sanitizing wipe they provided to wipe the armrests. Absolutely filthy.

Don't believe the hype. The airports and airplanes are the same germ riddled buckets of filth they have always been.
Old 10-30-2020, 05:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Loved that Rojo pointed out that some of us have no choice but to go back to work. If your job is open you have to quit or work. Not all of us can work from home. I work with children and we only closed for a brief period of time. Our numbers where I live are very high but what am I going to do not pay my bills? Not put food on the table? My son has also worked this whole time. He works in a store where he also works part time in a pharmacy. They are going to begin COVID testing this week and he will be giving COVID test coming in direct contact with people who could have COVID. He also attends some of his college classes in person.
The Girl, Scorpion and Lanfear like this.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica332 View Post
Loved that Rojo pointed out that some of us have no choice but to go back to work. If your job is open you have to quit or work. Not all of us can work from home. I work with children and we only closed for a brief period of time. Our numbers where I live are very high but what am I going to do not pay my bills? Not put food on the table? My son has also worked this whole time. He works in a store where he also works part time in a pharmacy. They are going to begin COVID testing this week and he will be giving COVID test coming in direct contact with people who could have COVID. He also attends some of his college classes in person.
I work from home in sales and it’s awful.
The good thing is that I’m safe but it’s not good at all for me emotional state.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica332 View Post

Yes of course. And we need you and your son. We need everyone. The people from home and people at work.
I think everyone has their hardships in this very trying times.
I’m very grateful for my 12 hour day. Work takes more effort but I’m adjusting.
I hope you and everyone stay as safe as possible.

Much love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scorpion likes this.
Old 10-31-2020, 12:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
You know how sometimes Bruce Banner almost turns into the Hulk? Pretty sure I heard that from Chemda about the closest comment. While listening at work I said aloud “ oh hell no” lol

Loved the episode! Hope Rojo finds happiness.
Yeah. He was uncharacteristically [passive] aggressive. I guess he felt some sort of way about the questions about his travels. I wasn't ready for it
Archimedes_Screw likes this.