Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-28-2006, 10:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

334: For Richer or Poorer

She didnt get fingered; she got eaten out. I remember Chemda said she came in like two minutes.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

you know, real indians, not them fake eastern ones would like to listen to this shite too. Make it mac compatible whities! Ummm, please nice folks....i got 40 acres out here.....
Old 08-28-2006, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

and in bitchy reply, i don't know why no one has said you sound like george & blahblahblah from Seinfield..... ok that's probably why...but the brown haired girl!
Old 08-29-2006, 04:33 AM   #4 (permalink)

The story where Chemda talks about her friend getting eaten out while being massaged can be found 12 minutes in to show 181, "Finish Her."
Old 08-29-2006, 04:43 AM   #5 (permalink)

Fucking great to have Adam back on the show. I forgot how great he was on the show.

I've had fois gais once, and it really was good. My uncle had a restaurant, and it's the only time I've had really fancy food. It's slowly being banned in parts of the US, but the way they do it is get a duck or goose (goose is the better quality), and they harvest the liver. The problem is that like Adam said they occasionally do things to stop the animal from walking about, and they force feed it food so that it gets fat fast.

After harvesting the liver, you then ground it up, and they sometimes add some cognac to it, and shape it into a big ball. It then ages for a bit of time, and when you get it you just cut slices. It's usually fried then, almost like a small steak.

The hot water on the pigs is a way to get the top layer of skin and hair off. You do the same thing with chicken, and I remember getting told by my Mom that when they also had a flame of methylated spirits that they'd use on a plucked chicken to get rid of those small bits of feathers.

And Keith has talked about the monkey thing before, and ages ago. It really fucking disgusts me.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar
The story where Chemda talks about her friend getting eaten out while being massaged can be found 12 minutes in to show 181, "Finish Her."
And what a story it was. There's no way a guy would forget a story like that. Or the girl who was eaten out, I would hope.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

great show, was laughing out loud -- Adam is awesome. and somehow this saturday we went into Target for toothpaste and $70 later came out...bleh
Old 08-29-2006, 08:23 AM   #8 (permalink)

yummers!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 08:35 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyTango
yummers!!!
It happens a lot, but not all fois gais is made like that. There are actually humane keepers though.

Last edited by ooda; 08-29-2006 at 08:39 AM.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:09 AM   #10 (permalink)

We have Cracker Barrels in Wisconsin, too. It's family style dining and every restaurant has a gift shop attached to it that sells all sorts of country shit. But I like their mashed potatoes. They don't call it "Cracker" Barrel for nothing--the company has been in legal trouble for racial discrimination.

Name Origin

"In the days before pre-packaged food and huge supermarkets, a trip to the nearest store was more than just an errand; it was also a chance to socialize and keep up with goings-on. The country store of yesteryear was the focal point of many rural communities, and the heart of the country store was the cracker barrel. Literally a barrel containing crackers, the cracker barrel was the spot where folks would gather to chat about weather and politics, or to swap stories, jokes, and gossip."