Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3341: Election Day 2020 - Part 17: Biden Wins (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3341-election-day-2020-part-17-biden-wins-22004/)

Keith 11-06-2020 03:52 PM

3341: Election Day 2020 - Part 17: Biden Wins

Keith teaches us how to survive incarceration

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Scorpion 11-06-2020 04:47 PM

I haven't heard this show yet so I wont answer the poll but I'll say this, I would watch this show with glee if it was his job in prison.

Archimedes_Screw 11-06-2020 05:03 PM

I would pay a lot of money to see Trump draw his last labored breath but I would never support a network that’d put a dictator on.

punk'n 11-06-2020 06:58 PM

I just wanted to defend the big sea of red you see in the middle of the country. I live in a blue city in a stupid red state. Three counties in Missouri voted blue: Jackson County (Kansas City), St. Louis County, and Boone County (Columbia, MO which is a college town). Kansas City hasn't had a Republican mayor in my lifetime. We hate it just as much as you guys when we see that map.

The truth is almost every urban area in every state is blue. It's just a matter of whether there's enough voters in your outlying rural Somerset-like hick towns to turn the state. We're not all monsters in the flyover states, I promise.

Xoxo

Apia resurrected 11-06-2020 09:31 PM

I dont want see Trump in anything. I dont even live in America and we dont have
a TV in a classical way ( we have Netflix and Amazon prime we
watch over a projector ) and still there is no escape from seeing his face
and hearing his voice. I feel sick everytime I see him, he feels like a screaming pile of shit and vomit to me. But even worse, useful insects live in shit while he only attracts the ones that give malaria to people.
So no.
If I could never see him again it would still be too much.

Keith 11-06-2020 09:37 PM

I hear ya, Punk'n, but like the great Chemda said: "You guys seem lovely, but like, check your neighbor. You know what I mean?"

Also, neither here nor there, Steelers bought dinner for the poll workers. Awww...

punk'n 11-06-2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 886466)
I hear ya, Punk'n, but like the great Chemda said: "You guys seem lovely, but like, check your neighbor. You know what I mean?"

Also, neither here nor there, Steelers bought dinner for the poll workers. Awww...

Patrick Mahomes paid for our stadium to be used as a socially distanced polling place.

BOOM.

Keith 11-07-2020 12:37 AM

That was Pat’s idea huh?

Apia resurrected 11-07-2020 02:56 AM

Chemda what he will do or not dont worry about it. You worried
about Loui CK also. He is doing his thing but has lost relevance.
He should just leave. I'm sure whatever it is, it will be something awful for sure. But maybe we shouldn't worry today? Or look for new jobs for him?
Also I can't believe anyone would vote for him but as long he loses, he loses.
That's your system.
All the votes for him would be worth nothing.
Good. Enjoy at least for a day. All the Trump rallies for nothing.
Haha.( hopefully)

reedcj 11-07-2020 06:53 AM

I nominate this show as the best for the KATG awards. I also think that both Keith and Chemda should run for co-presidency in 2024 because why not����

Scorpion 11-07-2020 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 886463)
I ...

The truth is almost every urban area in every state is blue. It's just a matter of whether there's enough voters in your outlying rural Somerset-like hick towns to turn the state. We're not all monsters in the flyover states, I promise.

Xoxo

It's the same in New York, California rural morons are many just not enough turn the vote red. Stacey Abrams has done so much work to revamp GA, fighting against practices that suppress votes, register voters and get people out to vote. What we really need are better national laws that prevent these voter suppression practices that are still so pervasive in this country.

Abrams for Pres 2024
Trumps for Prison 2021

Apia resurrected 11-07-2020 09:53 AM

At least I bonded with my mother over my Trump hating today.
She texted me how I was doing because it was a stressful work week and I said I was ok today but I got too over invested in the US election because I really disliked 52.
And that I think he is a fascist who only cares about himself.

My mother texted she things he is awful in every way, his attitude, the way he talks to people and what he believes in, everything was despicable.

This little chat made me happy because we dont talk about us politics every day and I'm glad to know she isnt buying his shit and wouldn't be another white woman voting for him.

punk'n 11-07-2020 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 886470)
That was Pat’s idea huh?

No it was YOUR idea!! *angry Keith rant voice*

Apia resurrected 11-07-2020 10:48 AM

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Keith 11-07-2020 10:48 AM

Winner winner chicken dinner!

That easy...

Apia resurrected 11-07-2020 11:51 AM

Keith! Your old state did it!

Maya 11-07-2020 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 886481)
Keith! Your old state did it!

Maya! Your new state did it!

I stood in line in the cold November weather to vote in person and damn it, I want credit.

Apia resurrected 11-07-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maya (Post 886482)
Maya! Your new state did it!

I stood in line in the cold November weather to vote in person and damn it, I want credit.

Thank you Maya.

Scorpion 11-07-2020 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 886480)
Winner winner chicken dinner!

That easy...

Easy I thought I would have a heart attack with all the stress the last few days! I'm so glad this is over and I don't feel suicidal.

My wife on Facebook saw someone who voted for Trump say "OK OK little Joe won now please have some class and don't rub it in." Another person replied "Oh you mean we shouldn't get big Bidden Flags, call you despicable REPUBS and yell fuck your feelings. OK I get that."

bagelwagel 11-08-2020 01:23 PM

Trump will soon be out of office, but don't stop voting. Vote in every primary, for for judges, school board, local counsel, state rep, governor race. For example in California where I live, there are primaries and elections each and every year.

There are many people who want to get rid of democracy in favor of facisim in the U.S.A.

Quote:

He could imagine the United States splitting into two countries, one governed by Mr. Trump and one not. He could imagine suspending elections so Mr. Trump and his family could rule without interruption for 20 years.

“I guarantee you, Trump supporters would not care,” he said. “I guarantee you, if you got 69 million Trump supporters, and you said, ‘Would you be good with Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump as president?’ a lot of people would be 100 percent behind that.”
For a Trump Fan, a Week When Victory Ebbed Away - New York Times

shoebootie 11-09-2020 10:51 AM

The fact that Youtube can't directly advertise to kids is why all these kids like Ryan making bank - their whole video of unboxing and playing with toys is the ad! It's one long ad, essentially.

But it also explains why the ads my kid was getting on youtube were political ads. She brought up "Tom Malinowski" one day and I'm like "why do you even know that??" I'd rather they just try to sell her Fruity Pebbles to be honest.

iamgrilledcheese 11-09-2020 06:09 PM

Does anyone else remember when Keith would just never leave the house? Back when he and Chemda were still dating and he talked almost every episode about staying home is great? Yeah Keith is prepared for this shite. Lol

AstoriaGirl 11-09-2020 06:40 PM

I can't find the link to the kickstarter! I thought it was keithandthrgirl.com/kick and I need to buy the dad email book!

Keith 11-09-2020 06:41 PM

We hit a delay we didn't expect, but follow us on social media and we'll be sure to tell you the second it's ready. (I'm excited!)

Thanks!

AstoriaGirl 11-09-2020 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 886499)
We hit a delay we didn't expect, but follow us on social media and we'll be sure to tell you the second it's ready. (I'm excited!)

Thanks!

Ok yay. I just need to make sure to get a copy of this book. It's the only thing I want in the world now that trump is being evicted.

Apia resurrected 11-10-2020 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl (Post 886500)
Ok yay. I just need to make sure to get a copy of this book. It's the only thing I want in the world now that trump is being evicted.

Maybe also the pandemic to end?

FingerLakes 11-10-2020 01:30 PM

Unrelated (haven't heard the ep or read the comments)
Just wanted to share this 90s pop music released last month with Chemda

(this last one is more disco that 90s but ya know)

Archimedes_Screw 11-11-2020 10:41 AM

Trump has replaced top level pentagon officials with loyalists. I need to look into it more but so far it looks like a classical coup d'etat. It’s unlikely he’s smart enough to successfully pull it off but just trying may be pretty destabilizing. I’m not entirely surprised but I am pretty fucking concerned.