Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Does Biden's tax plan negatively affect you?
Yes 1 3.13%
No 31 96.88%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree98Likes

Old 11-13-2020, 06:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
I’m gonna assume built into a fancy custom kitchen cupboard setup?
When I was a kid we had a special cart for the microwave. Besides that I can't think of a time when the microwave didn't reside under the cabinet or as part of the fan/vent for the stove. (or I just didn't have one) Why would you waste countertop space for a microwave...
Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 09:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
"it was fun and i went hiking and you didn't so fuck you"

God I love Christian!

I got injured on that concrete bobsled ride, I don't know how that shit was legal... or letting me, a very small child go on it. What a time to be alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
My podcast worlds are colliding! Are you a fan of Cognitive dissonance and Scathing Atheist too?
Huge fan of the guys from Citation Needed. I might be in love with the guy who goes by Heath Enright (the funniest, and I love his laugh). I used to listen to Scathing Atheist too, but stopped bc I got too apathetic about what religion was up to yet again.
Scorpion and bag of lazers like this.
Old 11-13-2020, 09:55 PM   #23 (permalink)

I started dying when “grocery store bags as bathroom trash bags” were mentioned, bc not only do I use them in my bathroom, but if you can imagine a tall kitchen trash can with those tiny grocery store bags gracing just the tip of it, like some kind of sad, undersized inverse condom...bc that’s exactly what’s happening in my humble apartment. My bank account says commercial trash bags are a scam.
Keith, The Girl, jcro21 and 1 others like this.
Old 11-14-2020, 06:36 AM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Huge fan of the guys from Citation Needed. I might be in love with the guy who goes by Heath Enright (the funniest, and I love his laugh). I used to listen to Scathing Atheist too, but stopped bc I got too apathetic about what religion was up to yet again.
But you're more in love with Keith right? I mean he is SOOO funny and he keeps it cool with the no sleeve shirts. Also, he never smells I mean how could he if he changes his socks and underwear 3 times a day and I wont even go into his special showers... What's not to love! He really makes the rest of us seem like slobs.
The Girl and Rune like this.
Old 11-15-2020, 10:59 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
But you're more in love with Keith right? I mean he is SOOO funny and he keeps it cool with the no sleeve shirts. Also, he never smells I mean how could he if he changes his socks and underwear 3 times a day and I wont even go into his special showers... What's not to love! He really makes the rest of us seem like slobs.
Im learning so much. Special shower, dare I ask?

Being that he’s in my ears along with Chemda, who sounds standard American to me (I love her laugh), having heard people from New York and Pennsylvania, probably the most intriguing thing about Keith is his accent. I still have yet to encounter/hear anyone who talks quite like he does. It really comes out when he says words like “there”, which I never considered could be pronounced the way he says it, but like that he does. Not very many accents in the West of the country vs the East. At least around me, it’s pretty generic. So Keith, please fit in a “there” wherever possible (not to the point where you abuse it, of course, bc where TF would that put us).
Keith and Scorpion like this.