Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3344: Industry 4.0 w/ John F. O'Donnell (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3344-industry-4-0-w-john-f-odonnell-22010/)

Apia resurrected 11-14-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 886607)
I'm not a button pusher but all this passion counts as a like.

And I think Chemda's "guest list" comment: Was it about MISS THANG??!!

(I googled. I'll get to John's google searches soon though I'm sure.)

He tricked me! I'm changing my attitude right now.
It was an ok show.
So so. Nothing to see here.

Scorpion 11-14-2020 06:44 AM

I just want to say if you're a VIP and you don't support the Kickstarter in the first few days look at yourself, you may be a piece of shit!

I'm kidding... a little. Really though you're already a VIP supporting the show yes that's great and congrats. But you know NOW that you want a copy of the marathon and or you want a copy of Keith's new book.

So don't wait, go to keithandthegirl.com/kick and pledge now! Give Keith and Chemda's heart a break you know how this stresses them out. Don't be the piece of shit I was last year waiting until the last minute!

Lets make this dumpster fire that is 2020 end with the best Kickstarter yet for KaTG!

Lanfear 11-14-2020 08:21 AM

Support the Kickstarter because why wouldn't you want to support the show?

And at least go up to the level where you get the benefit of obnoxiously displaying the snazzy forums banner - trust me it's a joy to have.

CsisandDesist 11-14-2020 09:11 AM

With respect to the show, I can't even... Apia had the right read then the rest of you f*ckers made her change her mind probably by sending 5G signals at her brain in Germany. :)

JFOD is the Alex Jones of the left. Correct on two things out of 3000 conspiracy theories does not make him sane.

Condoning JFOD is a big no for me, no thanks, I like the peace, love etc stuff, but fuck me on the 5G and global control etc.

Apia resurrected 11-14-2020 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CsisandDesist (Post 886615)
With respect to the show, I can't even... Apia had the right read then the rest of you f*ckers made her change her mind probably by sending 5G signals at her brain in Germany. :)

JFOD is the Alex Jones of the left. Correct on two things out of 3000 conspiracy theories does not make him sane.

Condoning JFOD is a big no for me, no thanks, I like the peace, love etc stuff, but fuck me on the 5G and global control etc.

( I didn't really change it, that's just what I want them to think #meta)

Apia resurrected 11-14-2020 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CsisandDesist (Post 886615)

You are 100% right.
When he started with doctors being incentivized for Covid deaths I got really mad.

reedcj 11-14-2020 11:01 AM

I've actually worked with a gal that has the identical thought process and beliefs as him, is it anxiety based?

Bucho 11-14-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 886585)
Real talk though. Wellness check on him.

Didn't you hear? He's been keeping his place tidy and clean.

Apia resurrected 11-14-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 886619)
Didn't you hear? He's been keeping his place tidy and clean.

Pics or it didn't happen

CsisandDesist 11-14-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reedcj (Post 886618)
I've actually worked with a gal that has the identical thought process and beliefs as him, is it anxiety based?

Listening to it is certainly anxiety based for me. LOL.