Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: VAGINA-HAVERS: Do you know where your vagina is?
Yes 19 55.88%
No 0 0%
I don't have a vagina 15 44.12%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree25Likes
  • 4 Post By Keith
  • 7 Post By Archimedes_Screw
  • 10 Post By punk'n
  • 2 Post By Maya
  • 1 Post By N8*

Old 11-20-2020, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3347: Dirty Frank w/ Kevin Allison

COVID-19 Verzuz America feat. Gucci Mane and Jeezy; President Trump’s lawyer Bat Boy Rudy Giuliani; anti-mask violence; California’s new curfew; COVID cruises; Tyson Foods wagered money on how many workers would die in their pork processing plant from the coronavirus; the 2020 Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree; Pope Francis likes sexy Instagram bikini model’s school girl outfit; 1/4th of U.S. women don’t know where their vagina is; a cat translator app

Guest:
Kevin Allison

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Anyone else picture Kevin sitting naked in the middle of the game Mousetrap? He never disappoints! Love the hell outta him.
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 4 others like this.
Old 11-21-2020, 03:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I went to an all-girls Catholic high school with the plaid skirt uniforms.

When I was 20, I started cocktail waitressing at this bar that was "school-girl" themed. They wanted me to buy this $50 school girl uniform but I still had my high school uniform so they let me wear that.
One day my high school ENGLISH TEACHER came in and sat at the bar. He said to me, "I don't know who should be more embarrased.. me or you?" Like implying that it was grosser for me to wait tables in my old uniform than it was for him to go to a school girl themed bar when he taught at a Catholic school.

I found out a few years later that he was fired for having an inappropriate relationship with a 15 year old student. Big surprise.
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 7 others like this.
Old 11-22-2020, 08:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Let me tell yall a story about shoko besakit (chocolate milk in a bag) and how it's the best ever. I was around 15, it was mid summer, and the entire family was walking up Masada. Between my savta (grandma) in her 70s and my sister in her toddler years, we took a long while to get up this damn snake path. Must've been around 11 am when we got to the top, which is far too late in the day to be climbing up a mountain in the middle of a desert in the dead of summer in Israel. We all sit at the entrance, sweaty and tired and ready to go home, when my uncle unzips the lunch cooler he had with him and pulls out shoko besakit for all of us. It was cold and sweet and the perfect drink for us grumpy kids who had no interest in walking up the mountain when there's a perfectly good gondola that can take you to the top. My mom took a photo of my sisters and me sitting at the entrance, our faces bright red and covered in sweat and dirt, all of us happily drinking our shoko besakit.

I don't know if it's a nostalgia thing (my family in Israel is not obsessed like I am) but there is something so special about shoko besakit even though it is just chocolate milk in a parallelogram-shaped bag.
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 11-23-2020, 08:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Thanks to the dedicated New Yorkers watching Daddy Cuomo every day, the man is receiving an Emmy...
Old 11-23-2020, 11:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
N8*

No

No I was a six action baby from birth and decided to put the neck and decided that was too much power and I wasn’t ready for it. But hopefully you know where it is since you like. I feel like most people like Jon lotzis from the movie High School High,When he was trying to sleep but sleep with Tia Carra, wrong hole
Bucho likes this.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm glad Kevin sounded somehow sensible about covid
Old 11-23-2020, 05:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

things in this episode that made me VERY upset:

Learning that the CA Gov wasn't ACTUALLY married to Rita Repulsa

There not being a video in the show notes of Keith and Kevin's attempted sexy jerk off vids

Last edited by FingerLakes; 11-23-2020 at 05:40 PM.