Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Keith have a girlfriend on Friday?
Yes 35 89.74%
No 4 10.26%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree81Likes

Old 12-10-2020, 04:13 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchowl View Post
I can't speak to others intent. Assume its due to the House and Senate passing a bill into law.
Why would they go to the trouble?
Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 04:13 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
I can't speak to others intent. Assume its due to the House and Senate passing a bill into law.
What could possibly be the reason they would pass such a bill nationwide?
Old 12-10-2020, 04:14 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
Why would they go to the trouble?
Why would you. Seems like you think to know all the answers.
Old 12-10-2020, 04:29 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
The reason that you refuse to acknowledge is witness and judiciary intimidation. If I was standing before a judge with an AR at the ready position the judge might not rule against me. Witnesses might not testify against me. If I were to knock on your door while holding a rifle what intention would you assume I had? Based on nothing but holding a rifle in my hands while standing in front of your door what would you assume? Would you assume I have good or bad intentions? The reason you don’t want to say why people other than leos should have weapons in a courtroom is because you refuse to acknowledge that displaying a weapon is inherently intimidating. Because once you acknowledge that then you have to second guess Kyle’s reasons for showing up to a protest armed with a gun he was in illegal possession of.
Keith and Christ Why like this.
Old 12-10-2020, 04:30 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
I don’t have all the answers I just have the easy ones.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
.. targeted for putting out a fire ...
How sure are you it was Rittenhouse who put out that fire?

How sure are you that "burning debris" was hurled at Rittenhouse as he ran from his pursuers?

How sure are you that Rittenhouse was there to secure a car dealership "that he worked at"?

I don't have too much of an issue with where you started in this thread - even the summaries provided by left-leaning mainstream news outlets like the NYT give a fairly strong impression that Rittenhouse could reasonably claim to have been acting in self defence each time he fired his weapon - I'm just saying that if you're going to come in here on a "Misinformation on Kenosha" post you really want to do a real good job of making sure you have your own shit straight.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:23 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
How sure are you it was Rittenhouse who put out that fire?

How sure are you that "burning debris" was hurled at Rittenhouse as he ran from his pursuers?

How sure are you that Rittenhouse was there to secure a car dealership "that he worked at"?

I don't have too much of an issue with where you started in this thread - even the summaries provided by left-leaning mainstream news outlets like the NYT give a fairly strong impression that Rittenhouse could reasonably claim to have been acting in self defence each time he fired his weapon - I'm just saying that if you're going to come in here on a "Misinformation on Kenosha" post you really want to do a real good job of making sure you have your own shit straight.
Fair point. Thanks for keeping it honest.

Put out the fire - 100%
Had flaming debris - 50% based on bystander testimony but that is not the best place to rely. (i'm not talking about the bag from the hospital that was just normal debris followed by a pistol shot behind him while he ran)
Dealership - 0% (I was pretty sure but appears he was just asked to be there but didn't work there, kinda not important to the point I was making but is substantive for your counterpoint. Should have held off on that piece or worded more precisely but sentiment isn't changed and main point isn't changed)
Old 12-11-2020, 01:34 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
The reason that you refuse to acknowledge is witness and judiciary intimidation. If I was standing before a judge with an AR at the ready position the judge might not rule against me. Witnesses might not testify against me. If I were to knock on your door while holding a rifle what intention would you assume I had? Based on nothing but holding a rifle in my hands while standing in front of your door what would you assume? Would you assume I have good or bad intentions? The reason you don’t want to say why people other than leos should have weapons in a courtroom is because you refuse to acknowledge that displaying a weapon is inherently intimidating. Because once you acknowledge that then you have to second guess Kyle’s reasons for showing up to a protest armed with a gun he was in illegal possession of.
You're correct that judiciary intimidation is illegal. You are completely wrong that you being intimidated by open carry in a PUBLIC (not private or judicial setting which are your examples) should trump other's right to self defense.

Again, you're proxy argument = that a woman wearing a skirt in PUBLIC making men uncomfortable somehow forfeits her rights. This is a silly line of argument. I'm not going to change your mind using a proxy circumstance where I know your ideology guides you into the obvious contradiction but we're not making the connection. Only you can think through this, I'm not going to be able to change your mind. So best of luck to you in all your endeavors.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:48 PM   #59 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Awww. So sweet.
sketchowl likes this.
Old 11-09-2021, 01:21 PM   #60 (permalink)

Update

Given how the prosecution's case has gone to this point (Day 5). Are we more aligned on our views now that the evidence has been demonstrated in court and published for all? No longer has the research burden that was required when we last left this topic.