Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Americans: Who are you voting for?
Biden 30 75.00%
Trump 0 0%
Other 1 2.50%
Not voting out of choice 0 0%
American but can't vote 0 0%
Not American 9 22.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree29Likes

Old 11-02-2020, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

3339: My Past Actions w/ Mike Lawrence

Minimum wage and embarrassment; COVID-19, Friendly’s fate, and Halloween parties; Sean Connery died; Election Day Eve; Keith and virtual reality

Guest:
Mike Lawrence

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 11:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Mike is always an amazing guest.

I'm looking forward to seeing him on Silent Trailers again.
Watch out, Keith
The Girl, Bucho and Scorpion like this.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

We’ll do a tournament of champions next year too. Now THAT’S scary.
The Girl, Bucho, Scorpion and 1 others like this.
Old 11-03-2020, 05:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Thank you Mike for correcting Keith on this James Bond fiasco. To further clarify, because this was clear as mud during the episode, Lazenby came in for one movie (Majesty's Secret Service), then Connery came back in Diamonds Are Forever, which was his last official Bond movie (1971). Roger Moore took over for the 73 film Live and Let Die and then had the role for a few more movies.

Never Say Never Again (1983) is not an official bond movie (it is not included in the 50th anniversary DVD collection) and was only made because a guy got to keep filming rights since he helped Ian Fleming write Thunderball (which is also a Connery movie from 65). The name Never Say Never Again comes from when Connery said he'd "never again" play Bond.

I never thought I'd be in a position to clarify movies to Kieth. What a day. Now off to vote!
Keith, Bucho and Scorpion like this.
Old 11-03-2020, 06:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I think I was close, but thank you.

In fact I owned every movie. Or did I?!

Also those movies sucked. Mission Impossible made them better. (Although those were shit too.)

RIP
The Girl, Bucho and Maya like this.
Old 11-03-2020, 07:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
We’ll do a tournament of champions next year too. Now THAT’S scary.
Oh wow!

Side note: Not sure if Julia Shiplett is available for another round in the future. She was one of my favourite contestants.

Video is here for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 1 others like this.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Now off to vote!
The guy checking in next to me asked for a sticker, I hope he voted democrat.
Keith and Scorpion like this.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

WHAT A WEIRD ENDING!!!

Can't wait for next week to hear Last Week.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

His internet went out and it was very inaudible, so I said goodbye and took out the choppiness that is literally unlistenable. No behind the scenes. He's the best.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:05 AM   #10 (permalink)

Mike as usual! make my day

Huh. That question actually took some of my patience from me. “Ask for what you want, Pet.”

“Okay. Um. Okay. Okay, would you play with me or... not play, really. Mess around or something, I don’t know. At Sulfur’s, maybe? But, like, not in a sexual way, I mean https://livesex.bar.”

She was also not very eloquent when emotions started taking their hold. I loved it. “Well, that clears things up. Why don’t you come to Sulfur’s, and we’ll see what we can do to satisfy a kinda, sorta, not-really-playing in a not sexual way.”

Her laugh was shy and breathless in my ear. “I’m sorry. Thank you.”

“It’s my pleasure, Pet.” And it was, actually. I considered her words, thinking of what I knew about submissives, the deep world submissives. There were those who were like the Pet I had first met, ones who chased their kinky desires for fun. But then there were ones who lived in submission. It was their state of being, their kind of therapy. And those kinds would get antsy if they went too long without a feeling of subspace. And it had to be subspace, specifically. Not sex, but the mentality of pleasing someone. It was like they would be all over the place and that magical mindset was an anchor to recenter them. And it was easy to see why. A submissive personality craved to feel approval, craved to see someone else pleased with them, so it made perfect sense https://sexcam.bar.

I thought I might know what Pet needed. She showed up at my back door in perfect time for me to do it too. The dungeon monitors could handle opening Sulfur’s, but once it started to get busy, I preferred to be more hands on and personal. That gave me plenty of time to get Pet set up.

I hugged her when I saw her and she gave me a shy, nervous smile. “Good afternoon.”

“Good afternoon,” she answered back softly. “I’m really sorry. I don’t know what I want. I’m really confused https://sexchat.bar”

I touched her nose. “Well, fortunately for you, I’ve built my life on fetishes and needs of all kinds. I feel good enough to take an educated guess. Come on, Pet.” She followed after me and this time I took her to my bedroom.
The Girl and Scorpion like this.

Last edited by noqasuyo; 12-27-2020 at 08:05 AM.