Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3356: When Was That? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3356-when-22033/)

Keith 12-14-2020 01:12 PM

3356: When Was That?

Holidays and the COVID-19 vaccine; suicide by cop civilian knows to wear a mask; KATGuh nominations; “Dr.” Jill Biden

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 12-14-2020 01:40 PM

We don’t travel for the holidays. My parents live here, and I only see them besides my husband and my kids.
We imported them to our city 3 years ago.

We have a good relationship but it’s not uncomplicated. Or was. It got better with time.

I would give them a 6/ 10 when I was a child and now a 8/10 or 9/10. ( fine. I give you a 9 parents. Don’t feel too good about yourself, you are still very annoying sometimes)
It’s still sometimes hard but I can say it, be mad, argue and we find a solution.
I don’t hold back. Im very aggressive and intense Chemda.

shoebootie 12-14-2020 08:31 PM

Epstein didn't kill himself, but this one might wanna consider it. The height of mansplaining, telling someone who has gone through all the work and rigors to get their PhD that they're not a "real doctor"

1. Eat shit
2. You jealous?
3. She has delivered a baby, her own kids, if that counts for fuckin anything.

I'm so sick of stupid people and how easily they can air their fucking opinions already.

Apia resurrected 12-14-2020 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 887106)
Epstein didn't kill himself, but this one might wanna consider it. The height of mansplaining, telling someone who has gone through all the work and rigors to get their PhD that they're not a "real doctor"

1. Eat shit
2. You jealous?

I'm so sick of stupid people and how easily they can air their fucking opinions already.

True.
I really didnt understand this one
Is she a doctor? Yes.
Is a doctor degree something only in medicine? No.
Actually lots of physicians dont have a doctor degree, at least here even if they are great physicians.
They didnt write their dissertation.
So should be call them doctors even if they aren't ?
Hm.

Apia resurrected 12-14-2020 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 887107)
True.
I really didnt understand this one
Is she a doctor? Yes.
Is a doctor degree something only in medicine? No.
Actually lots of physicians dont have a doctor degree, at least here even if they are great physicians.
They didnt write their dissertation.
So should be call them doctors even if they aren't ?
Hm.

I considered becoming a doctor to sound more impressive, but I had to realize it’s too much work for someone ( me) who wasn’t really interested in a dissertation and would do it for all the wrong reasons. So more power to people who did it and sacrificed time and energy. It’s a long and hard process. It can take a few years.

The Girl 12-15-2020 10:30 PM

Clips from this ep are now available on our YouTube channel. (Up next... Jesse Joyce and his love of purple)

YouTube.com/KeithAndTheGirl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucho 12-16-2020 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 887106)

1. Eat shit
2. You jealous?

That article was so goofy I assumed it was satire or a trolljob when I first heard about it.

"Wait, this isn't from some C-grade Onion knockoff?"

FingerLakes 12-17-2020 11:59 AM

Seeing the great success Trump has had saying absolutely anything he wanted for the last 5 years, and getting talked about on every news station and millions of retweets, I'm sure this old fuck just decided to make the smart business move of copying that tactic.