Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3357: Treating You Like Family (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3357-treating-you-like-family-22038/)

Keith 01-01-2021 04:47 PM

3357: Treating You Like Family

Kevin Spacey, Dr. Drew, dead science deniers, Kirk Cameron, Tyson Foods, His Horniness Pope Francis, Pat Robertson, Donald Trump, and Joel Osteen close out 2020; Keith's parental update; Jennifer Aniston and out of touch celebrities; Wishmaster 84: Wonder Woman reviewed

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Hera Again 01-01-2021 08:38 PM

Sorry to hear about Keith’s mom. Those places cost like $7,000/month and insurance does not cover it. But I’m glad she’ll be getting cared for, probably better than she was at home.

Keith 01-01-2021 10:22 PM

I missed Chemda.

Bucho 01-02-2021 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 887223)
I missed Chemda.

Same here bro! Same here.

Apia resurrected 01-02-2021 03:59 AM

Yey! You are back!

Apia resurrected 01-02-2021 04:08 AM

Our holiday party was an olive oil testing, the company send us a package ( package was produced by a company that only employes people with disabilities so thats also good) with 5 different olive oils and a small book about them. Then an expert led us through the tasting and told us stuff about olives and the different kinds of oil.
I liked it because people wrote in the chat how they liked the oils and it was different for everyone.
( we choose olive oil because we did it with over 30
Co workers and its vegan, non dairy, non alcohol non pork... yes i know vegan is always non pork. Olive oil is rather non bad. It works for almost everyone)
It was pretty nice and I can recommend it.

critter2003 01-02-2021 07:56 AM

Welcome back! Two weeks without KatG is two weeks too long :D

Abby 01-02-2021 08:26 AM

OMAT

I gave to the kickstarter, but wasn't intending to take advantage of the free OMAT because, you know, excuses...

But then Chemda just said "You've tried a whole bunch of other things, try one more thing."

You know what? You are right Chemda, I have tried a bunch of other things. So I stopped the show and signed up, see you then!

Now excuse me, I have a show to finish!!

The Girl 01-02-2021 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 887223)
I missed Chemda.

I missed you too. It’s good to be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Girl 01-02-2021 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abby (Post 887230)
I gave to the kickstarter, but wasn't intending to take advantage of the free OMAT because, you know, excuses...

But then Chemda just said "You've tried a whole bunch of other things, try one more thing."

You know what? You are right Chemda, I have tried a bunch of other things. So I stopped the show and signed up, see you then!

Now excuse me, I have a show to finish!!

YESSSS I’m so glad you’re trying it! See you at The Club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk