Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Keith's dad die by the end of summer?
Yes 5 16.13%
No 26 83.87%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree109Likes

Old 01-04-2021, 02:41 AM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I'm a "wellbeing champion" at work - a little team put together to help the rest of the department during covid. And the head of the department was adamant that we had an online Xmas party, so it was up to us to set it up. It was also at 7pm on a Friday (not that we can go anywhere as we're pretty much in lockdown again), which makes it even worse. I helped put together the goodie bags which people had to pay for (including 1 drink, chocolates and ginger bread men that you decorate), but I made my excuses about why I couldn't actually attend the event.

Apia's sounds much nicer.
Keith, Scorpion and FingerLakes like this.
Old 01-04-2021, 02:53 AM   #22 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
I'm a "wellbeing champion" at work - a little team put together to help the rest of the department during covid. And the head of the department was adamant that we had an online Xmas party, so it was up to us to set it up. It was also at 7pm on a Friday (not that we can go anywhere as we're pretty much in lockdown again), which makes it even worse. I helped put together the goodie bags which people had to pay for (including 1 drink, chocolates and ginger bread men that you decorate), but I made my excuses about why I couldn't actually attend the event.

Apia's sounds much nicer.
It was really nice. And before that we had a secret Santa thing with our department. We ae 14, everyone got some other college and we exchanged gifts for about 10 euro.
We opened them on camera.
It was pretty sweet.
I got leg warmers and handcreme and had given flower seeds and gardening gloves to my person. ( I knew he has a big garden)

The olive oil testing was with 2 other departments and the cool thing for me that i have friends in both of them so we could experience it together.
Scorpion and porky2468 like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 06:25 AM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
Lord Jesus...
Scorpion likes this.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:43 AM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It's so weird that he ever owned that much land, 25 acres, in the country and did no farming. It's easy enough to rent out that land to farmers as well, and he never did that. People around here where I live do that now, whether for farming or renting out horse stables. There's gotta be bodies buried there, creepy weirdo.
Apia resurrected likes this.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:56 AM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith is 100% correct about WW84.

The plot made no sense.

It was way too fucking long.

Once I saw how long it was I was like "Keith is going to hate this and so am I."

I was high while I watched it, and I kept asking my boyfriend "is it just me or does this make no fucking sense?" and he assured me it was absolutely idiotic.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:57 AM   #26 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
It's so weird that he ever owned that much land, 25 acres, in the country and did no farming. It's easy enough to rent out that land to farmers as well, and he never did that. People around here where I live do that now, whether for farming or renting out horse stables. There's gotta be bodies buried there, creepy weirdo.
I think he was very lazy and didn't want to deal with dirt.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:02 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
I think he was very lazy and didn't want to deal with dirt.
Did he even garden? Like was there a family garden at all? You'd think with like all those kids, and being broke as hell there'd be a garden to grow food seasonally.

My family had a small yard growing up and my dad utilized any space he could to grow stuff- corn, beans, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers & zucchini. All this just in a small yard in New Jersey! If I had 25 fucking acres I'd have a garden, orchard, a pool and a roadside stand selling some produce!
Old 01-04-2021, 11:08 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Did he even garden? Like was there a family garden at all? You'd think with like all those kids, and being broke as hell there'd be a garden to grow food seasonally.

My family had a small yard growing up and my dad utilized any space he could to grow stuff- corn, beans, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers & zucchini. All this just in a small yard in New Jersey! If I had 25 fucking acres I'd have a garden, orchard, a pool and a roadside stand selling some produce!
I think Keith said that he forced the kids to garden but he himself didn't do it.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 01-04-2021, 06:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Walking The Dog

This was a very telling Kevin Spacey story https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t.../film.filmnews

A rabbit hole of intrigue and when it first started to unravel for Spacey. Incidentally I watched See No Evil, Hear No Evil last Saturday and KS was the bad guy in that, it shows New York how Ill always imagine it.

Heading into lockdown No3 here now.

Sorry about everything that is happening with your family Keith �� everything your dad does appears to be an affectation designed to throw you off balance.
Scorpion likes this.

Last edited by LoopyLou79; 01-05-2021 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 01-04-2021, 07:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:

He can’t keep any stories straight. That is the only reason why I don’t believe there are any bodies out there. He couldn’t even remember the lies he told each kid. Or the fact that he had said that he wasn’t going to move his mother due to the expense. He wouldn’t be able to keep being a mass murderer a secret. And the way he feels the need to brag... yeah there’s no way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, Scorpion and shoebootie like this.