Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3358: Accentuate w/ Jess Wood (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3358-accentuate-w-jess-wood-22039/)

Apia resurrected 01-06-2021 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 887292)
I guess you're either a Billy or you're a Jess.
#TeamWood

I enjoy them both.
As I said, I have only a problem with #Covidnotsobad JFod for now.

Ah, and Sue Murphy was also very hard to listen to.

Apia resurrected 01-06-2021 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 887273)
Making fun of German AND Eastern European accents is very popular and both are part of me.
I don’t care, do it.
Maybe not ALL the time when I’m around ( like once a guy on the KATG zoom) it gets tired.

While it happened I thought maybe I can see it as some kind of late reparations for the war, having to listen to this.
I am of course way too young and anti nazi for any involvement in the war but hey, I have Health insurance so it’s fair somehow?

littlp 01-06-2021 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 887290)
When Jess was talking about Me Too all I could think is she is surrounded by toxic masculinity. No I'm not saying Jess is that, but clearly her thoughts on Me Too are clearly influenced by toxic masculinity, I'm glad Chemda addressed it the way she did I think Chemda cleared up the subject both simply and completely and triggered Jess to think again about Me Too. :cool:

I think Chemda handled this beautifully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punk'n 01-06-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

#TeamWood

Hahaha! Can I be team Christian Finnegan?
I just like it when K&C get to talk

BrianAlt 01-06-2021 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 887284)
How are the vaccinations working in NYC?

They're mostly not working. I think they've vaccinated about 30-40% of the people they expected they would be able to by now. Vaccinations are still for healthcare workers and nursing home residents (1a). High risk is either 1b or 1c. I think they should open it up to 1a AND 1b. Get those vaccinations out there!

Scorpion 01-06-2021 01:18 PM

Quote:

#TeamWood

Don’t take what I said wrong, I truly enjoy Jess. I think she is very funny and love listening to her stories. Her life and mine could be much more different.

I also like when Billy is on the show although he does frustrate me very much with his incomplete stories/thoughts. Then again he doesn’t start an argument saying something emphatically then say “I don’t care enough about that to die on that hill” CF

Also LOVE Christian Finnegan!

Hey what day is this? Is this the first poker loss of 2021 for the kid? Hmmm I think it is!

FingerLakes 01-06-2021 05:15 PM

I was really just teasing Archimedes_Screw over the fact that we have opposing reactions to these two guests but I appreciate everyone being honest!
#TeamFinnegan!

Scorpion 01-06-2021 10:45 PM

So obviously I was implying that I would win poker. But I was right about The Kid loosing. You know because CHEMDA WON! good job Chemda. Be on your game next week though I'll be alone in a hotel room with nothing to distract me. :eek: That's right I said it!

Thanks for the game and the wonderful chat party.

starscream 01-02-2022 01:03 PM

Kevin Allison is on the first episode (of Season 4) of Cobra Kai, and Johnny Lawrence punches (and kicks) waves later on.

Not insurmountable reasons to keep watching, but they might be have a specific audience they are courting.

Paige_H 01-02-2022 04:49 PM

3358: Accentuate w/ Jess Wood

Quote:

Originally Posted by starscream (Post 891648)
Kevin Allison is on the first episode (of Season 4) of Cobra Kai, and Johnny Lawrence punches (and kicks) waves later on.

Not insurmountable reasons to keep watching, but they might be have a specific audience they are courting.

I saw that!!! I am also curious about Keith’s thoughts on the wave punching. Did that change his opinion of Cobra Kai?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk