Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3366: A Decent Standard of Living (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3366-decent-standard-living-22060/)

Keith 01-25-2021 03:58 PM

3366: A Decent Standard of Living

Super Bowl LV: Chiefs at Buccaneers (+3) and COVID-sniffing dogs; Larry King died from the coronavirus and Dave Chappelle contracted COVID at his perfectly safe shows; Fran Lebowitz’s Pretend It’s a City; Keith’s archenemy John Deforest Petrie died and may have a storage facility with Keith’s things

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

FingerLakes 01-25-2021 09:54 PM

While he's never been quoted with anti-mask sentiments, Musk has always thought he was above any sort of Covid restrictions. People with money don't think the rules apply to them normally. The richest man in America, who seems to have a thing for hanging out with black male celebs who have publicly faced mental trauma, 100% doesn't wear a fucking mask when isn't being forced to by some third party shaming him.

Keith 01-25-2021 11:43 PM

Then it’s all of them though. Shame.

jcro21 01-26-2021 05:49 PM

Chemda I had the same thought process when my neighbors had a loud Halloween party. First, are they fucking serious? Then, when did I become a person who gets mad at parties?? Part of me is sympathetic because if I were 19-22 when the virus hit I might’ve said fuck it and gone out drinking every weekend knowing it was wrong but doing it anyway because “it’s not that bad even if I get it.”

But also, if you’re having a party these days at least have the courtesy to keep it discreet to not inflect weird FOMO/hate across the whole neighborhood.

Keith 01-27-2021 01:55 PM

What's worse, me going over John's obituary or me going for that elusive storage shed which I definitely am going to do?

Are you nervous that one day someone will mock your precious obituary?

shoebootie 01-27-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 887627)
Not gonna lie, ripping apart a person's obituary (regardless of the personal history) showed really bad taste. That was some cringe shit.

Eh, I disagree. I thought the whole obit was cringe. Have you ever read an obituary before? This was like a blog post. Keith reading on and on, I was amazed it was that much.

Scorpion 02-06-2021 03:37 PM

I had to vote no on this poll. I want Keith to get the disks back but, the chances he kept them and put them in storage AND Keith getting access again even if they were... I put those odds at worse then the Lions winning the Super bowl next year.

(Chemda, this is a football reference and those odds I mentioned are virtually zero.)