Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3384: The Bristol Scale (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3384-bristol-scale-22103/)

Keith 03-15-2021 03:52 PM

3384: The Bristol Scale

Keith and Chemda discuss the stress of Steak and Blowjob Day before diving into the world’s news. Chris Harrison is dropped as host of The Bachelorette, George Floyd’s family received a $27 million settlement, and Keith enjoyed his weekend by watching the final part of HBO’s Allen v. Farrow and hearing the return of accused pedophile Chris D’Elia’s podcast. KATG talk Grammys and Oscar nominations and then Keith gives a parental update on his mother’s healthcare and his father’s manipulation.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

thirteen 03-15-2021 08:57 PM

"[Beyoncé] was on another person's album."

hahaha, it was only Megan Thee Stallion's "Savage". Huge song in 2020 and was a big part of some dance challenge on TikTok.

Keith 03-16-2021 12:32 AM

I didn’t think it was my neighbor playing piano ...

Apia resurrected 03-16-2021 02:06 AM

Steak and blowjob day 24h might work better for people with no kids living with them but maybe I should be more progressive.

FingerLakes 03-16-2021 11:25 AM

Chemda,the ONLY good thing to come out of 2020 was the amazing renaissance of Pop. So many gay and gay-adjacent music producers going back to disco including Kylie Minogue with her best album in 4+ years and STEPS; Lady Gaga's best album and return to pop from whatever nonsense she was doing in Joanne;Melanie C (Sporty Spice); Rina Sawayama; Dua Lipa; a nice couple songs from Ariana Grande; Ellie Goulding and an amazing single from everyone's favorite Britney Spears.

Keith, I'm surprised you sold now since with movie theaters opening, I kinda expect AMC to only continue to go up. Glad you broke even.

Minari was perfect, gentle and beautiful. Wouldn't call it pretentious but you'd be mad it has subtitles. It came out at the end of 2019 I think, in a film festival, so I was waiting for it for a about 2 years.

shoebootie 03-17-2021 09:04 AM

I KNEW that Keith's mom wasn't in hospice care - Hospice care is the end stage of life, it's death's waiting room. Hospice means they are in the process of dying and hospice care makes them "comfortable" as they transition into death.

Either Keith's dad is confused by all the terms they've thrown at him, or he is exaggerating things for people to pity him.

Either way he's a weird liar. She's clearly in a memory-care ward. That ward in nursing homes is different than others and specializes in helping patients with Alzheimer's and dementia. Sounds like he went to go live in their "independent living" part of their senior care, and he probably moved out because he wouldn't follow the simple rules they gave him.

Scorpion 03-17-2021 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 888240)
...Sounds like he went to go live in their "independent living" part of their senior care, and he probably moved out because he wouldn't follow the simple rules they gave him.

Rules like
1) you can’t set up your own church and invite people to your services
2) you can’t go visit your wife just to ask her to make you a ham sandwich
3) you can’t interrupt the visiting pastor and argue with him when he is visiting other residents
4) stop asking employees to bring you a cheap’o chicken sandwich, we have food here to eat
5) you don’t have to hide your ho hos
6) no one is going to go out and dog a hole, you’re actually not the authority here
7) other residents are allowed to curse you can’t keep harassing them about it
8) it has come to our attention that Ronald Reagan had a vendetta against you... this is Dr. Psychology and he would like to talk to you about your weird lies, then we will run a few tests to see if you’re developing dementia.
9) a lot of residents talk in there sleep, would you like to talk about your cat and this Keith person?
10) we have had some complaints from staff about your “jingling libido”, can you explain?
11) have you seen this Hitler video from Katg.com/dad?