Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3390: Love Canal (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3390-love-canal-22115/)

Keith 03-29-2021 03:13 PM

3390: Love Canal

Keith and Chemda discuss love problems, New York’s legalization of recreational weed, Ever Given and the Suez Canal catastrophe, coronavirus and coronavaccine updates, and APRIL’S KATG WEEK ANNOUNCEMENT.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Piscean 03-29-2021 09:20 PM

Keith is 100% correct on the shopping thing.

I don't mind getting stuff for my wife if I'm at the store. Do not make me guess. Tell me what you want, and I'll get it. If I have to guess, I'll tell you I couldn't find it and I won't get it. Not trying to be a jerk, just not into guessing games I know I won't win.

If I ask her for something while she's at the store, I know what I want, which aisle it's in, the color of the package, etc. Be specific if it matters.

punk'n 03-29-2021 11:06 PM

I send screenshots of stuff I want at the store whether it's tampons or broccoli. We've played that old game too many times.

Keith 03-30-2021 12:34 AM

“One second, I need a picture of you making a latte.”

Apia resurrected 03-30-2021 02:38 AM

I’ve given up on asking Mr Apia to bring anything. He masses it up a lot. Once he used an old shopping list from 3 months ago because he didn’t throw it away instead of the current one and bought a lot of things I didn’t need. He trained me well to not have expectations.

littlp 03-30-2021 05:20 AM

After a certain amount of time together, not being specific about what you want is actually rude to your partner. It causes grief, loss of money and frustration. Be honest with your partner- this game would infuriate me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scorpion 03-30-2021 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 888347)
I send screenshots of stuff I want at the store whether it's tampons or broccoli. We've played that old game too many times.

I want to like this 5 times!

I tried it just like/unlike/like/unlike/like.

at least it ended in like but...

Scorpion 03-30-2021 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 888349)
I’ve given up on asking Mr Apia to bring anything. He masses it up a lot. Once he used an old shopping list from 3 months ago because he didn’t throw it away instead of the current one and bought a lot of things I didn’t need. He trained me well to not have expectations.

I want to believe that Mr. Apia used the old list on purpose, its a master evil move.

It's much better for Apia if not though so... it's very funny.

Scorpion 03-30-2021 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 888352)
After a certain amount of time together, not being specific about what you want is actually rude to your partner. It causes grief, loss of money and frustration. Be honest with your partner- this game would infuriate me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes frustration, but the "what do you want to eat?" game is the absolute fucking worst!

Why is this a game, I have to fight my urge to scream every time we discuss take out and this comes up. Fortunately for me it's only every 5th time or less.
So, not even every month. It used to be worse.

Scorpion 03-30-2021 03:11 PM

Only a Troll would say "It's OK now."

That's the stupidest response possible.