Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3392: Before You Start Rolling Your Eyes ... w/ Danny Vega and Sara Levine (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3392-before-you-start-rolling-your-eyes-w-danny-vega-sara-levine-22118/)

jcro21 04-05-2021 07:22 PM

I’m pro duck but geese are assholes 99% of the time, so I’m torn on that first one.

We have a similar problem with feral cats where I live, on one side the animal rights person who cares so much about the stray hungry kitties, on the other side neighbors sick of cat shit all over the place and loud screeching at 4am. I’m somewhere in the middle, where I like seeing the cats but wouldn’t feed them, so I’d be the perfect neighbor for these assholes.

EvaWill 04-06-2021 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcro21 (Post 888437)
I’m pro duck but geese are assholes 99% of the time, so I’m torn on that first one.

We have a similar problem with feral cats where I live, on one side the animal rights person who cares so much about the stray hungry kitties, on the other side neighbors sick of cat shit all over the place and loud screeching at 4am. I’m somewhere in the middle, where I like seeing the cats but wouldn’t feed them, so I’d be the perfect neighbor for these assholes.

The problem of stray cats in humans still exists. If we didn't throw them out of the house, street cats would not exist. I will always be sure of this, because it is true.

Apia resurrected 04-06-2021 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvaWill (Post 888441)
The problem of stray cats in humans still exists. If we didn't throw them out of the house, street cats would not exist. I will always be sure of this, because it is true.

This is obviously true but doesn’t help the person who didn’t throw them out at all.

shoebootie 04-06-2021 03:09 PM

The car guy is the asshole.

OH SO SORRY, A HUMAN WOMAN'S ATTRACTIVENESS IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO GET YOUR DUMB MAN BRAIN TO DEAL WITH! Get over it and get in control of your dumb dick or don't go out in society.

Keith 04-06-2021 04:38 PM

I think as soon as someone applies to be a car salesperson they should be arrested.

Apia resurrected 04-06-2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 888430)
I hear ya. Again, I find car salespeople to be the worst and unlike anything else. It’s hard to find sympathy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 888446)
The car guy is the asshole.

OH SO SORRY, A HUMAN WOMAN'S ATTRACTIVENESS IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO GET YOUR DUMB MAN BRAIN TO DEAL WITH! Get over it and get in control of your dumb dick or don't go out in society.

In any other situation, yes. As a customer he doesn’t want to overpay and wants to protect himself. And they have tricks, the car sales people.

Keith 04-07-2021 10:04 AM

The guy’s an asshole for not sneaking a picture for us to judge

littlp 04-07-2021 11:54 AM

Re: the geese and ducks...

What the actual fuck is wrong with you Danny? I highly doubt you actually run through flocks of geese because those assholes are VICIOUS. This wanna be Dr. Doolittle... geese and duck poop are the worst. Geese are mean as hell. There was probably 30 geese in that yard. Total asshole move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scorpion 04-07-2021 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 888452)
Re: the geese and ducks...

What the actual fuck is wrong with you Danny? I highly doubt you actually run through flocks of geese because those assholes are VICIOUS. This wanna be Dr. Doolittle... geese and duck poop are the worst. Geese are mean as hell. There was probably 30 geese in that yard. Total asshole move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with littlep 100%! Danny doesn't know what a goose is, probably think their pigeons. I'd sooner run through a nest of 30 rats than 30 geese. A few years ago (maybe 10... IDK) a lady was walking her little dog through a park here and a goose attacked and killed her dog while it was on a leash. She was fined for harassing the wildlife and she had to take home her dead dog. I'd have killed that goose and probably gone to jail.

theycallmepyro 04-16-2021 04:34 AM

Assholes at the park...