Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3393: Why Cats are Assholes w/ Liz Miele (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3393-why-cats-assholes-w-liz-miele-22120/)

Keith 04-07-2021 03:30 PM

3393: Why Cats are Assholes w/ Liz Miele

Liz, a comedian, cat devotee, and author, joins KATG to explain to Keith the beauty of cats (capable of scratching, biting, hissing, and jumping on everything) over the wonder of dogs (capable of sniffing out COVID and cancer, licking your tears without training, and performing party tricks). Before that the gang covers the news including DMX’s drug overdose and vegetative state, Tiger Woods driving over 80 mph leading to his 2021 debilitating car accident, the Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz underage sex story, and Dr. Drew not understanding vaccine passports. The show concludes with the new segment What Movie Did Chemda Watch and How Old Is It.

Guest:
Liz Miele
http://static-1.keithandthegirl.net/...le-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Scorpion 04-07-2021 03:46 PM

I would not say her movie recommendations are helpful but they are entertaining.

I would say the same can be said about Keith's movie recommendations.

Not that I wouldn't necessarily agree with recommendations from either Keith or Chemda so much as I don't think I necessarily like movies for the same reasons.

For instance I would think Keith liked Terminator 2, I think it's shit and would gladly fight anyone who disagrees. Chemda would hate it I think as well but not for the same reasons I have. I liked "What dreams may come" very much and probably for the same reasons Chemda might like it, I would guess that Keith doesn't like the movie. There a lot of reasons to like or dislike a movie sometimes (perhaps) often I agree with Keith, not sure how much Chemda and I cross over... I have thus far refused to watch "Drop Dead Fred" I might watch it now but I'm hesitant.

So, if you wanted a short answer I don't know why you asked me!

Scorpion 04-07-2021 03:47 PM

I haven't heard this ep yet but, I have to say I love me some Liz Miele!

Scorpion 04-07-2021 04:00 PM

"(CNN)Just five states have accounted for about 43% of new coronavirus cases over the last week, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

New York, Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania and New Jersey had more than 196,400 of the country's 453,360 cases reported in the last week, according to data available Wednesday morning.
Those states are home to just 22% of the US population, according to estimates from the US Census Bureau."

I blame St. Patricks's Day. People are fucking horrible.

littlp 04-07-2021 06:33 PM

I bough Liz’s book as soon as you guys mentioned it. I’ve bought all of the other books recommended here and haven’t regretted it yet! Plus I love cats and have two who are assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scorpion 04-07-2021 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 888458)
I bough Liz’s book as soon as you guys mentioned it. I’ve bought all of the other books recommended here and haven’t regretted it yet! Plus I love cats and have two who are assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure you're not in an abusive relationship? Maybe you should look into this a bit more.

I have a cat that when it is mad pees on the bed, but only on my wife's blanket. We got this cat as a rescue from a litter of strays and were living together already. The cat decided it liked me and for years wouldn't go near her. Now it will lay near her but my wife is starting to really get mad that it only pees on her side of the bed. The cat has emotional issues from being a stray... You know what I'm just going to stop. I've rambled on already and now I'm starting to defend the cat for when it's an asshole. Why? WhY? nope I'm done. Thanks for reading, I'll try to do better with brevity.

punk'n 04-07-2021 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 888459)
Are you sure you're not in an abusive relationship? Maybe you should look into this a bit more.

I have a cat that when it is mad pees on the bed, but only on my wife's blanket. We got this cat as a rescue from a litter of strays and were living together already. The cat decided it liked me and for years wouldn't go near her. Now it will lay near her but my wife is starting to really get mad that it only pees on her side of the bed. The cat has emotional issues from being a stray... You know what I'm just going to stop. I've rambled on already and now I'm starting to defend the cat for when it's an asshole. Why? WhY? nope I'm done. Thanks for reading, I'll try to do better with brevity.

Hahaa! My cat is an angel most of the time! She never pees or poops on anything. She's very clean.

But.... one time when we were moving, she attacked me out of nowhere. She was.. wild. She bit and scratched me and she bit my neck. Normally cat bites are harmless but if it's close to your head, you usually need antibiotics.

It's never happened since and this was 4 years ago but yea....asshole.

I can't defend it other than if you're an animal person, you just let a lot of shit go. I would never let children live in my house so to each their own...haha .

Apia resurrected 04-07-2021 11:28 PM

I think the reviews are fun, and they helping he with having more fun in live.

Cats are cute, but that’s how far I go with cat compliments.
I never wanted to have a cat because they seem as useless for me in my life.
Can I take a cat and hike in the forest with it? One of the few joys the pandemic didn’t take? No.
Can I take it for a run? Also a no. Does it play with other cats when we meet them on our walks in a very sweet way and does it the typical joyful dog moves
(animating the other dog to play) that warm my heart? Of course not.

Apia resurrected 04-08-2021 12:12 AM

Im over 40 and I always think I would get caught through digital proof.
But I also have inside head OCD, aka intrusive thoughts.
So now I see they keep me young! Thanks ocd!

Scorpion 04-08-2021 10:29 AM

:eek: ~30:00
But why so mean?:(

Ok, ok, I see what’s up now.