Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3399: Da Butt (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3399-da-butt-22132/)

Keith 04-26-2021 03:29 PM

3399: Da Butt

Keith and Chemda are here, and they’re revved up! After discussing the first color aerial images of Mars’s surface (spoiler: it’s brown), they discuss actual shocking news: 46% of republicans believe the Derek Chauvin guilty verdict was wrong, and Gal Gadot drunkenly cut the tip of her finger off and her freaked-out husband tossed it in the garbage disposal. Then it’s MOVIE TIME! KATG talks about the films Nobody and Mortal Kombat, the group addresses the 2021 Oscars, and Keith looks for a new friend.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 04-26-2021 10:37 PM

Of course I want to be Keith’s new friend.
Maybe it’s even cool to have a European friend?

Warning:

I will be 100% useless when it comes to football or violent movies.
But we are on the same page about dogs and cats so I still see friendship potential.

CsisandDesist 04-27-2021 09:51 AM

I agree with Keith on the movies in question, but I alas am likely too old to be his friend, I am just relieved that he is kicking Craig Klein to the curb, I am just surprised it has taken this long. :) :) Will this mean he is out of Diamond Dogs? Did Ted Lasso get that moniker from the VIP shows?

What was Craig smoking on VIP night again? I am not up on the drug culture. All I knew his constant coming in and out and participating then not was annoying as fuck.

shoebootie 04-27-2021 10:46 AM

I'd be Keith's friend. Movie recommendations, plenty of popcorn to share, has games at his house, sends nice voice texts and I don't mind a multi-text either.

Apia resurrected 04-27-2021 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 888626)
I'd be Keith's friend. Movie recommendations, plenty of popcorn to share, has games at his house, sends nice voice texts and I don't mind a multi-text either.

Ah! The voice messages. I really like them! It's easier for me when I'm outside.

punk'n 04-27-2021 11:43 AM

I hate all movies, I love football, and I'm from Kansas City. I think the transition will be seamless. Welcome to friendship, Keith.

Apia resurrected 04-27-2021 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 888629)
I hate all movies, I love football, and I'm from Kansas City. I think the transition will be seamless. Welcome to friendship, Keith.

This is almost unfair.
Did I mention that I'm VERY European?
Eastern European by birth like I'm sure you are too Keith and western European
now?
If the pandemic is over one day you can visit me in cool EUROPE and play with my cute European dog!

punk'n 04-27-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 888630)
This is almost unfair.
Did I mention that I'm VERY European?
Eastern European by birth like I'm sure you are too Keith and western European
now?
If the pandemic is over one day you can visit me in cool EUROPE and play with my cute European dog!

Oh come on! I'm midwest mutt white American. OF COURSE I'm vaguely eastern European.

Lol

Apia resurrected 04-27-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 888632)
Oh come on! I'm midwest mutt white American. OF COURSE I'm vaguely eastern European.

Lol

I see , I see.

What else is there...
Ah! I’m an ex catholic like Keith. Raised quite religiously in Poland I officially have left the Catholic Church some years ago.

So we can chat about that in our friendship.

punk'n 04-27-2021 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia resurrected (Post 888633)
I see , I see.

What else is there...
Ah! I’m an ex catholic like Keith. Raised quite religiously in Poland I officially have left the Catholic Church some years ago.

So we can chat about that in our friendship.

Both my parents were ministers.
Keep trying

Archimedes_Screw 04-27-2021 09:27 PM

Making new friends at this age sounds exhausting.

Apia resurrected 04-27-2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 888635)

Im older than you and when its not pandemic time I enjoy making new friends a lot.

FingerLakes 04-28-2021 11:57 AM

Mortal Kombat was hilarious and bad. I almost said something about Keith overreacting about this but then I remembered the aneurysm I have every single time someone tells me they thought the snyder cut was good

carry on

FingerLakes 04-28-2021 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 888635)

wow.
I exhaust you buddy?

THANKS

FingerLakes 04-28-2021 12:14 PM

Keith watching fucking Minari. It's beautiful AND about the country AND about a smart kid AND fathers. YES there are subtitles.

JUDAS and the Black Messiah is about one of the leaders of the black panthers and a new guy who joins. Some things happen

punk'n 04-28-2021 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 888640)

JUDAS and the Black Messiah is about one of the leaders of the black panthers and a new guy who joins. Some things happen

I haven't seen it yet because I know it's going to be a hard watch. Daniel Kaluuya plays Fred Hampton who the FBI coined "the Black Messiah" because of all the positive things he was doing for the Civil Rights movement and because he was uniting people. So they set up a task force and murdered him.

FingerLakes 04-28-2021 01:57 PM

Yeah I'm probably never going to watch it. At least not for a few years. I like heavy stuff but that's too close to home

Apia resurrected 04-30-2021 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 888634)
Both my parents were ministers.
Keep trying

Do you have a thyroid disease?
Asking for absolutely no reason.