Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3401: The Pissmaker w/ Sean Patton (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3401-pissmaker-w-sean-patton-22138/)

Maya 05-02-2021 02:30 PM

Glad Sean brought up Tchoup, it's such a ridiculous name and also is beloved because that's where Walmart was and I was a poor student who relied very much on Walmart. I loved stopping at Hansen's for a sno ball, so great and so much better than Plum St sno balls.

Apia resurrected 05-02-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 888692)
Yeah I literally LOL when watching it

Now I bet 100% she'll love it. I can't wait to hear how much she cries during the fianle. Cuz that shit fucked me up.

Excited for her to watch it in 2029

And one of the main characters is an aspiring rapper, her type?

FingerLakes 05-02-2021 03:11 PM

Fuck! I completely forgot about that guy NOT getting put in jail for MOLESTING HIS SISTERS. Maybe because I never watched the show and didn't know their names. But wow. fuck his whole family and church for protecting him

bw81 05-02-2021 09:53 PM

I dreamed I was taking a piss and woke up and it had really happened. So stay positive everyone, dreams can come true!

littlp 05-03-2021 06:56 PM

Lady Gaga did cover the dog walkers full medical bills and rehab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith 05-03-2021 07:09 PM

lol. I assumed.

thirteen 05-04-2021 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bw81 (Post 888701)
I dreamed I was taking a piss and woke up and it had really happened. So stay positive everyone, dreams can come true!

Haha, makes sense. That one seems to still happen to some people long after childhood. Rarely though.

The last time it happened was many years ago, after travelling to a country far away. I had travelled before but this was a long trip and was going to be the longest trip away from home. It happened on the first night. Must've been anxiety. Was totally fine after that one night.

I had not been drinking.

Scorpion 05-04-2021 08:18 AM

Duggers

Chemda: “school lunches”

Ha, who are you kidding they’re in a cult those kids are homeschooled
And yes the “counselor” was a church ‘preacher’
The women in this cult are taught that their greatest duty is to support the men and any failure of the men should be taken as the fault of the woman. Including of course rape of all kinds

Sparrow 05-04-2021 06:27 PM

a stoned popped itself between my bladder and urethra while i was taking laundry out of the dryer. i immediately started to pee unable to stop it. just stood there, mid-towel fold, deadpan, wetting my shorts. used the towel to clean up and threw it back in the wash. with my shorts.

lessons being learned, during recovery from having my kidney tinkered on, i tucked my tush into adult diapers for a few weeks; no leaks. highly recommend.

bw81 05-04-2021 08:39 PM

I was not drunk when I wet the bed.

I also laughed when my full name was read out, just to solidify that it was me No shorthand BW81 will throw Keith off using it.

Are we about to break up, Keith? Is that why you're using my full name?