Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   3412: American Crisis w/ Maddy Smith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/3412-american-crisis-w-maddy-smith-22165/)

Keith 05-26-2021 03:54 PM

3412: American Crisis w/ Maddy Smith

Nick Cannon Presents: Wild 'N Out’s Maddy Smith joins Keith and Chemda as they cover the latest involving Nick’s racist podcast remarks, his subsequent apology, and his VH1 reinstatement. They also discuss PR moves and John Mulaney’s dating exploits, a woman that faked her own wedding to make her former boyfriend jealous, and the new Borat Supplemental Reportings. GA Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene compares having to wear masks due to COVID-19 to the holocaust, and NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo made $5,000,000 on his book touting his amazing COVID-19 leadership as he underreported COVID deaths. Chemda got her vaccine from the most unprofessional frontline worker, and listener Yessica asks Chemda if she should start smoking weed at age 36.

Guest:
Maddy Smith
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...TH-100x100.png

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Apia resurrected 05-26-2021 11:45 PM

At least try weed Yessica.

Keith 05-26-2021 11:45 PM

Tell her you know pharmaceuticals.

Apia resurrected 05-26-2021 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 889019)
Tell her you know pharmaceuticals.

Yessica I do.
Big Pharma and stuff.

Apia resurrected 05-27-2021 03:34 AM

I have flu symptoms today after the vaccine but I really prefer them to death and killing people around me.

ThePinkSuperhero 05-27-2021 02:27 PM

I volunteered at a vaccine site and saw the same thing Chemda's practitioner described- at the end of the day, they share vials to carefully use up every dose in open vials to prevent opening a vial that won't be fully used before it expires.
Also, I was not sick after my 2nd shot and was sad to not have an excuse to lounge and watch TV :(

Apia resurrected 05-27-2021 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePinkSuperhero (Post 889027)
I volunteered at a vaccine site and saw the same thing Chemda's practitioner described- at the end of the day, they share vials to carefully use up every dose in open vials to prevent opening a vial that won't be fully used before it expires.
Also, I was not sick after my 2nd shot and was sad to not have an excuse to lounge and watch TV :(

True, I read about it. If you do it you can get more people vaccinated. It’s smart.

Apia resurrected 05-27-2021 02:49 PM

Today was an interesting day. I woke up and felt the flu symptoms and had to call in sick. I brought my daughter to school, came back and slept for 4 hours. It felt so good to have the vacation for my brain. Normally, I always think I have to work, clean, or do the laundry and today I was so weak that I could give myself the break and just do nothing.

littlp 05-28-2021 01:10 PM

I have had COVID-19 and I’ve had side affects from both from the Moderna shots-I’d take the side affects 10x over COVID. COVID lasted about 3 weeks for me which I had to take off from work. I tried to keep my kids from getting it but my special needs 1.5 year old foster son did end up getting it; thank god his symptoms were mild. My husband has bad asthma and I was terrified he was going to end up in the hospital-thankfully he was fine. I lost my sense of smell for 2 months, not knowing if it was ever going to come back.

Dealing with the side affects is so mild compared to the disease itself. And for me it only lasted a day to a day and a half.

Also- Yessica, like Chemda said, get a babysitter when you try weed. Do not do edibles for your first time-they are more intense, takes time for you to feel the effects-theres a reason why people joke about talking shit about an edible and taking a second one kicks your ass. The smoke will hit you pretty quickly but won’t last as long unless you keep taking hits. Drink plenty of water. Don’t drink alcohol. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk